Stacey Solomon #82 Stacey Solomon no S’wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something so annoying about stacey ...I can't deal
I really used to like her especially when she had Rex thought she was very real then I realised how false it was even more so since she moved to “pickle cottage “ and I found tattle she’s such a con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Serial lurker but I can’t go any longer it’s been bugging me since I read it here…

what did Joe do to his ex that was so awful? Someone mentioned it here but don’t think anymore was said…..

PLEASE somebody enlighten me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Serial lurker but I can’t go any longer it’s been bugging me since I read it here…

what did Joe do to his ex that was so awful? Someone mentioned it here but don’t think anymore was said…..

I think when his eldest son Harry was born, he shortly after decided he wasn’t ready to be a parent and left her with the baby. I don’t think he saw H again until he was about 13.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Here we go work the breastfeeding narrative again. Stacey, if your milk supply is not somewhere near established by 5 weeks when you have been feeding that baby 24/7, you're going wrong somewhere.
Mummas who wish to breastfeed..... it honestly isn't Cluster feeding non stop for 5 weeks, I promise. I feel like her heart isn't in it so she's building up to say her supply wasn't enough for baby so she's had to stop.

Reactions: 43

When Harry was 7months old he told his mum he doesn’t want to be with her and kicked her and Harry out of the house. Then he hadn’t seen Harry for few years until he didn’t decided he wants to be dad.. that’s why he had to go through court to see him.
---
When Harry was 7months old he told his mum he doesn’t want to be with her and kicked her and Harry out of the house. Then he hadn’t seen Harry for few years until he didn’t decided he wants to be dad.. that’s why he had to go through court to see him.
Sorry until he decide he did wanted to see him again

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s really not promoting breast feeding very well. It’s like it’s her first baby every time….

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What’s cluster feeding? 😂 Old girl here.
Where baby wants to feed a lot, usually in the first few weeks, possibly as a way to increase supply. Yes it is hard to deal with especially in the real world where we still have to look after other kids, tidy up, cook etc. She just goes off to her bedroom and doesn’t move, which could freak mums to be out as they don’t have the resources she does to be able to cope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Here we go work the breastfeeding narrative again. Stacey, if your milk supply is not somewhere near established by 5 weeks when you have been feeding that baby 24/7, you're going wrong somewhere.
Mummas who wish to breastfeed..... it honestly isn't Cluster feeding non stop for 5 weeks, I promise. I feel like her heart isn't in it so she's building up to say her supply wasn't enough for baby so she's had to stop.
Just give babybel a bottle and be done with it ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just give babybel a bottle and be done with it ffs 🤦‍♀️
I’d say she’s on a bottle ages & she’s just keeping up the breastfeeding talk for attention. I don’t think she fed Rose for more than a few days either, half the time the baby was nowhere near her boob, shoved face first into her stomach or arm pit on the pretence she was actually breastfeeding. Remember is the queen of dishonesty so this won’t be any different.

Reactions: 36
I think when his eldest son Harry was born, he shortly after decided he wasn’t ready to be a parent and left her with the baby. I don’t think he saw H again until he was about 13.
I think that he told her he wasn't ready to be a dad and made her leave the house with Harry and he went on with the party animal lifestyle. By all accounts he was a right head, so nothing new there 🤣😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry I am waaaay behind, where is the Hinch episode of sort your life out? It was on their stories but S2 E6 is on and none with her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.