Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicnak21

Non Muslims can eat and drink during Ramadan however food and drink is served behind screens by those that open so as not to offend Muslims. However most food places don't open until sundown. When we went to Dubai during Ramadan, we mostly ate at Starbucks outside of our hotel as that was all that was open. It’s not great, but gotta respect the religion if you go to a Muslim country.
Yep exactly, as I said they can't do it in public, nor walk about the street or mall eating or drinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know the heating is an ongoing subject but I reckon she has underfloor heating and the radiators on the wall are just boosters

lissy8219

VIP Member
Also I know it's petty but he is 3 as well so isn't under 3! At one point I did have 3 under 3 (because I am an idiot!) and they were 2.5 , 1 and newborn
I had your age gap (with a 4yr old too) now looking back I think wth was I thinking lol!
That said teenagers are worse! 🤣
---
I had your age gap (with a 4yr old too) now looking back I think wth was I thinking lol! Got 6 now -so obviously not2 put off 🤣🤣
That said teenagers are worse! 🤣

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
She also got changed out of her pyjamas and into her “day” sleeping clothes and didn’t have a wash
Has time to light a candle next to the toaster to disguise the unwashed smell maybe 🤔?
2F18B0A0-2826-48E2-BF23-735756ECE3CE.png

• Angry

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I find it really strange that someone would fake a breastfeeding pic, which she definitely is unless her nipples are at the side of her boob and at a funny angle. “Here’s a pic of my baby and me with my boob out for no reason” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Between that and her “expressed” bottle of milk she put on the other day that was definitely formula or cows milk I don’t think she’s ever actually breastfed at all. She seems to have no clue about any of it. She just likes to hold her babies against her exposed breast and take photos. Which is really fucking weird.
You should get over to Rebecca Lambs thread then. This is all she does and she knows she has p**dos following her and allows it.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
My eldest started nursery in Jan and we're up north and when I realised he finished next Friday, my first thought was "but he's just had a week off and now he's got two?" Like, is it always like this? Holidays every couple of weeks 🤣🤣
Honeslty feels like every other week they are off 😭😭

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
She can barely close her mouth with those horsey teeth....looks like the boys were told to smile with their mouth closed too🤣
Leighton looks like he’s been superimposed onto that picture.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
No she’s not. You’re clearly instructing her to do it, the way she keeps looking up at you! Can’t believe how her kids are just performing monkeys 90% of the time 😤
But her sheep will that she does this along with all the other bullshit that comes out her mouth

Ellegee

VIP Member
Don't think her parents are still together are they? I'm sure I remember her talking about her dad and his partner a few years ago.
No they’re not but it’s always her Dad joins them on trips. He seems to jump at the opportunity of a freebie, it generally looks chaotic. I can see why her mum is never the one to tag along!