Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Are we assuming they will knock through that wall to the other bedroom and give the “gurrrrls” a bigger room to share?

Reactions: 3

Multi-21

VIP Member
Is there any proof she has a nanny apart from the odd sighting. Surely the nanny wouldn't let the kids be dirty 🙈
Just that one sighting of her and no further information on what she actually does, might be a laundry/cleaner person rather than a nanny

AllieBee

VIP Member
I actually thought that birthday video she made for Zach was quite sweet, I have had a few wines mind you 🤣 I remember first watching her on the x factor and I really liked her for years up until she started this whole instagram shite and now she’s just unbearable.
Same here

bamboo98

VIP Member
Definitely he walked out on Emma and didn’t want to be a dad ! Then decided years later he wanted to be a dad so yes she will be a bit cautious about letting him suddenly have access
Yep. I found this from a 2021 article, 5 years would go back to 2016. Guess when him and SS went public haha

Attachments

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I don’t have TiK Tok (don’t want it- have enough to look at on this bastard phone already and the funny ones end up on Insta anyway) so I don’t really know what this Prime drink is but on that sweet shop page (which is not some quaint little ye olde sweete shoppe like she makes out and is in fact just a shop unit in Lakeside 🤣) and it’s £15 per can- is it booze then? People aren’t paying that for a synthetic soft drink are they?? Help me I want to get off the world. I assume that the older 2 kids say they don’t want to be on her Insta all the time (good for them) at least I hope so as she’s clearly the sort of woman who just obsesses over the baby stage and quickly loses interest as each kid moves down the conveyor belt emanating from her fanny
Prime is an energy drink from my understanding

Multi-21

VIP Member
No visual proof but when Joe, her dad and the older boys went off on their own, someone was taking the beach photos unless Sticker sister has sneaked over..
She said she spent the day at the pool while the boys were at the theme park. The beach photos were from the next day when Joe dug that massive hole Rex was in so he took the photos

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
If the articles are old why are they suddenly harder to find in the space of a year? They were old a year ago too genuis 🙄

And you're wrong, it is true. He abandoned his son when he was 7 months old. After he met Stacey he began to fight for some sort of access in the courts but Harry was 11 years old at that point. She wasn't being "one of those mum's" as you so nicely put it, she was protecting her son from his shit father.
And he confirmed it was true, did he?

• Haha
After telling people he was going, dirty Dave has finally broken his silence after SS said he was there 😂 I bet she was fuming he gave away the date they were going though.
I think he announced he was there surreptitiously last week. He couldn’t help have a little boast, no doubt. Like father, like daughter. He’s obviously been given the official go ahead now her highness has shown he’s there to her sheep.

Creepy Dave’s pun on his luxury freebie?

Attachments

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
She’s got plenty of brand partnerships on the go, IG is where the money is these days and she’s obviously hoping this new DIY show will open up new contacts for her as well.
Right.............. this Insta is big business, then....?

• Sick

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered but how come her mum never comes on these holidays? It's always her dad helping out with the babysitting, holidays, etc.