Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
When Harry was 7months old he told his mum he doesn’t want to be with her and kicked her and Harry out of the house. Then he hadn’t seen Harry for few years until he didn’t decided he wants to be dad.. that’s why he had to go through court to see him.
---

Sorry until he decide he did wanted to see him again
Sounds quite the catch 🙄
Didn’t he also have some kind of wobble just after Rex was born too?

Reactions: 2

Thank(space)you

VIP Member

Can everyone move to this thread. Have asked for the one I made to be deleted

Reactions: 2

mammaof3

VIP Member
The room with the en suite (Rex's) is oddly shaped even for 1 bed let alone 2.
She has another bedroom in the main building so what is in that one?

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
Joe literally filmed her and the older Kids on the theme park ride
That was the day they went to Warner Bros. Different to the day the boys had a day out at Ferrari World which is the day she had the three youngest at the pool alone and also different to the day at the beach which someone claimed was evidence she had a nanny with her as Joe wasn’t there to take the photos. Except he was there cos he dug a big hole with Rex

Potatopatato

Maybe her mam wants to use her holiday time to relax & switch off rather than running around after her daughters sprogs while she sits & pretends to breastfeed.
Don't think her parents are still together are they? I'm sure I remember her talking about her dad and his partner a few years ago.

BeggieMitchell

I work in a supermarket and have kids coming up to me asking for Prime all day everyday. They are like desperate little addicts begging for this stuff just because some YouTuber has endorsed it. As soon as it hits the shelves it is literally gone within minutes. It’s quite sad that kids are targeted so aggressively. I’m glad mine are too old for all this nonsense.
Didn’t know the aye where it came from! In Ireland it’s approx €15 a bottle in shops!!!