Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
The AD yesterday I would say was for the visit to Ferrari world. I’ve reported it anyway as she was deliberately trying to cover it up by casually putting the word AD in the middle of the post. I think going forward she’ll do exactly the same thing any place they visit and I’ll keep reporting if she does. If the holiday is gifted she would be expected to promote the hotel and flights which she hasn’t so far. I think any excursions they go on will be free and possibly at the end of the holiday she’ll do a reel, discreetly declaring it all as a pr trip.
Trending Travel are always giving freebies to ex reality contestants who have nowhere near the sort of following SS does, so I’d be amazed if she’s not getting this whole trip either free or very heavily discounted.
She hasnt shown hotel yet , prob will wsit til? Theyre en route home or actually home and slip it in there , has joe posted anything about free trip yet

Reactions: 1

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
She said she spent the day at the pool while the boys were at the theme park. The beach photos were from the next day when Joe dug that massive hole Rex was in so he took the photos
Joe literally filmed her and the older Kids on the theme park ride

Reactions: 1

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
why didn’t he fight for custody before he met SS? He missed out on many years of his sons life from his own wrongdoings 🤦🏻‍♀️
Some men don't to protect their child (not saying that's why with Joe. Just statibg something.) My point is, the only person who has ever said that, is his ex. Maybe he ended it because he wasn't happy and she was bitter. Maybe he did walk out cos he couldn't be bothered. There's two sides to a story and yours just talking one side based on what?

I aren't arguing with a stranger so.. ☺