Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I feel like a stalker but she’s followed more Dubai/Abu Dhabi pages 🥱

I wonder if she’s going to take all the kids, she didn’t think twice about leave the older 2 boys where she went on her first sneaky Disney trip 😂
100 percent she’s going to the Atlantis

Reactions: 4

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m not sure how old H is, it was just an estimate. It seems as though he had no contact for a lot of H’s life though.
First time he seems to feature on Joe’s IG is the end of 2018. That was also his first year in secondary school so he’s around 15/16 now depending on when his birthday falls

sercombe

Chatty Member
Oh whoops! There is one born every minute! I thought it seemed a big commitment for her really even for a short time!!! As you were!!!
---

Whoops didn't read til the end! 😆
---

Whoops!!!!
---

Whoops completely forgot what day it was today apart from Saturday!!!
you just know if it were real, she would have mentioned that by now lol and joe would be in the man cave getting drunk on old squash

• Haha

JL8828

Sorry I am waaaay behind, where is the Hinch episode of sort your life out? It was on their stories but S2 E6 is on and none with her?

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
The whole family just looks dirty 🤢

Also … off topic … my cousin is a vaccine conspiracy nut theorist 🤣 no judgment - each to their own - but she said that Stacey follows quite a few of the same accounts as she does - the likes of Laurence Fox etc

Made me wonder if Stace was an anti vaxxer / conspiracy theorist when it comes to covid etc. She was known to break lockdown rules wasn’t she?
I just presumed they would have both had to of had it for work?

Explains why they haven’t been on holiday till now maybe if they haven’t had it (no ideas when the rules changed or what they are for each country btw)