Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It will never make sense to me how she brought a house that is an actual renovation project and thought she could take it on with her glue gun.
The first thing you do in a house like that is heating/electrics/ double glazing but she was there with her hot glue gun trying to cover it all up.
It must be miserable living there

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Dawnienodaethat

She's been telling porkies again. Posted last night about how she's spent days feeding the baby (what the AF) and her undead sister has outed her as having a party at 'Pickle Cottage' 🤮🤮 last night 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Ferret

Chatty Member
I think the original “where shall we go on holiday?” post wasn’t aimed at the sheep at all. It was a “whose gonna give me a freebie?” shout out.
She doesn’t want to tell the stupid sheep about any of it as it goes against her down to earth one of the people image, but she can’t have it all ways! If she wanted to be like us she could have gone to Butlins or Haven in the uk or even a normal European package holiday.
She needs to pick a lane and stop trying to play the relatable card. She’s not relatable anymore she is too rich to be one of us and I’m not knocking her for it but she needs to stop the lying and own it. She’s made a shit load of money and is the same as all the other influencers out there.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why does her possibly getting ‘hassled’ mean the tourist board have to give them trips for free? Why can’t they still pay for them? He’s as much of a bullshitter as his daughter is. So if it’s to stop her getting hassled why did they get Ferrari World free when she wasn’t even with them and why did she not mark her Warner Brothers post as gifted?

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Erm we certainly don't. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Weirdo. And 221 people agree with the poster. Imagine perving over pervy Dave. Euggghh perish the thought.

Screenshot_2023-04-09-00-43-16-58_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Sad bastards.

Screenshot_2023-04-09-00-50-39-88_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
What I also can’t bear is this faux contrite “i was so worried to share this holiday” bollocks. Trying to seem relatable to her audience. It’s so fake.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Funnily enough I do know where to find a 7 seater all electric vehicle.
At a fucking car dealership! Google it you mooching Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
As a ginger who has been to Abu Dhabi I can tell you that you need the highest factor sun cream you can get and keep topping up regularly. I also am not stupid enough to spend days at the beach in the burning sun.

I also wasn't stupid enough to take my child with me, we went for the F1, and if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have gone there. We definitely wouldn't go for a family holiday, there are so many better places to take kids, especially a tiny baby.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What in the name of photoshop is this shit???
Embarrassing that they are all geared up and colour coordinated in matching trackies. 🙈🙈🙈 The Essex chavs on tour hahaha. The eldest certainly don't seem very happy to be seen out like that. Bet they are cringing their toes off having to stand there like that for the photos. I know I would be and I'm in my 40s.😬😬😬
Terrible photo to boot. That's just a total embarrassment too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Daddy Dave don't like getting asked if it's a sponsored hollibobs 😂😂😂
WHO is going to be hassling SS in Abu Dhabi during Ramadhan. She has like 3 Huns and I doubt anyone one of them could spend 5k to take themselves and their family away during Easter hols at the drop of a hat. The gal’s not Madonna.

Side note: the sweat, suncream and unwashed scent of his daughter, son-in law and offspring may have made him delusional and he’s succumbed to the party line of the Huns.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
If anyone’s ever seen Charlotte Dawson take her little brat on holiday - this is how I imagine SSS will behave. Noah runs up and down the plane, dirty socks on show, hitting strangers and screaming, whilst his lazy useless mother films and laughs at him. Stacey will be doing exactly that, Rex will be biting their fellow passengers and she’ll be laughing going “what a little character hahahaha!!”
You can imagine it now; her favourite crying face emoji and ‘oh Rexy, such a little personality, my heart hurts’ as she films him taking a chunk out of one of the cabin crew’s leg, knocking over a drinks trolley and attempting the wall of death around the toilet. 😂😖

At the same time you’ll have Belle and/or Roess crying, which of course they can’t help as they’re babies but if I’d paid a fortune to fly myself business or first class (which you can assume they will be) to Dubai, having the area turned into a crèche for the Swollomon children won’t have figured in my plans. I’d be spending the flight time composing my letter of complaint to the airline tbh!

On top of that you’ll have her screeching and gollering like a banshee and Joe with his OTT mockney cockney, cor strike a light guv’nor, diamond geezer bullshit, and I suppose you could only hope they’ll have at least have washed for the occasion as else the biscuity fan tan smell combined with BO, stale fag smoke and deodorant will be somewhat overwhelming. I don’t know about sleeping for the duration of the flight, you’d more than likely be passed out with the stench; one of those oxygen masks that drop down in the event of an emergency might come in very handy. Still, as long as Stacey is having a good time; happy holidays eh?! 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I still can't understand why she took 3 very fair skinned young babies to such a hot country

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Oh it's very obvious it's gifted...because uts all "we are so lucky we don't deserve this any more than anyone else". Who says that when they've paid for a holiday themselves. If I pay for a lovely holiday for my family I DO deserve it because I worked hard for it. So yeah, big ad incoming

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Why does she make out she went with what most people said when in fact the holiday was probably booked weeks ago. You always know she lying when she starts her speech with ‘So’

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
Totally agree! Gone from three older boys who aren’t there full time, so some respite, to 3 very small ones who will be with them 24/7 apart from when the nanny has them or grandparents. Joe couldn’t cope with Harry & Stacey thinks it’s funny to have feral children! there are very limited stories of them actually just the two of them on a date night etc I played that clip of him emptying the dishwasher without sound (can’t stand either of their dulcet tones) and he looked like he couldn’t stand the unwashed bint.
Joes obviously wasn't around when Harry was growing up so he missed everything bar the early baby stage, now he's going through it 3 times in quick succession. Karma's a bitch.

I expect he is quite unhappy and resentful, but it's a situation he's created for himself. He didn't have to have 3 kids with Stacey, he doesn't have to allow the kids to run riot (although I wouldn't be at all surprised if Stacey constantly overrules him as a parent; or worse still says her opinion is more valid as she's already raised 2 kids herself, unlike him - although as we know both their dads do a fair amount of the parenting!) and if he's really unhappy he could leave her. Although if they're not officially married as many of us suspect and everything is in her name, he'll come away with nothing and end up being one of those 40 year old blokes living in his mum's spare bedroom. Hence he'll stay where he is and just feel resentful about it. I don't like either of them, but definitely feel like the balance of power is all in Stacey's favour and what she says goes. That's not a healthy dynamic for any relationship for things to be so one sided.