Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Why does she always put the crying emoji for everything 🥲🥲🥺🥺
We went to the beach 🥲🥲🥲
Rose stood on the sand 🥲🥲🥺🥺
We took photos of everything 🥲🥲🥺🥺
I have a body 🥲🥲🥺🥺
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥺🥺🥺🥺
I think you’re being really mean 😪 😪 😪….. She works so hard 😢 😢 and deserves every second of happiness with the Pickles 😭 😭 😭….. Be kind, after all if you lived with Hoe you’d cry as well 😥😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Skinner

VIP Member
She probably went onto the cockpit with her glue gun to redecorate it with some aviation themed shit and Mick went with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I’d sooner stay home than go to fucking Dubai.
And she has definitely worn one of those stupid big hats before, lying donkey faced twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Date night....bore off Stacey, anyone would think you both have real jobs which mean you don't get the help and time and freebies like us average Wilma's. Paints herself out to be some sort of superhero. Boring.

Her teeth are awful.

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
I know i’m on the Daily Mail’s sidebar of shame, so I’m really asking for it, but just indulge me…View attachment 2027305

View attachment 2027307
Bare faced feckin cheek! Juggling 5 kids on her own!!!
Leighton seems to be with his dad more often.
She has Joe
And Mandy
And her dad
And her sister
!!!!!!
Smug lying cow!
---
And also Stacey, Rex is nearly 4! I had three children in 3 years and nap times didn’t go out the window, we all slept at the same time, it CAN be done! Oh and I had no help and a husband away with the army. You’re NOT special!

• Sick

Jessie98

VIP Member
So her suggestion of where to go on holidays was to get a free holiday? When will the sheep cop on

• Angry

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I'll never understand how Stacey has her tidy book.

She lets her kis sleep in their school uniforms in HER bed in all weather, including heatwaves. Doesn't wash the kids, their nails are rank and she didn't shower for ages after GIVING BIRTH. She's rancid, you can practically see the stench coming off her. I'm surprised Joe's willy doesn't just melt when they have sex she's so dirty. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

bamboo98

VIP Member
Imaging saying (pretending) you haven’t had a wash for 3 weeks but you can sort a passport out for a baby to get a freebie holiday. It sums up the life of an influencer 🤮
---
I didn’t see this last night. As if the most suggested options are Dubai or Abu Dhabi 🤥😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
And it won’t even be cold! who wants to drink room temperature water 🤮🤮
I hate too cold water TBf. Lol. Hate having water out of the fridge or even if it's too cold out of the tap. Sets my teeth on edge.
---
I believe her dad let the cat out the bag and they're defo off to Abu Dhabi today / night flight tonight.

It must be killing her knowing she can't check in or put stories up of her in the business lounge!
Sorry but why go all that way with so many little kids? I'm sure they could get some sun somewhere in Europe. I really don't get the appeal of places like Dubai & Abu Dhabi as a holiday destination to be honest. Especially with little kids. Long flight for a bit of sun and a fake beach.

• Heart

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Stacey knew every single time creepy dad was taking a video of her. Not one of them where candid like she's claiming. Rex gives it away by standing for a pic saying CHEEEEEESE when he sees grandad with the camera at the end 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

barmj

Chatty Member
We need a new thread luvs. How about Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

• Haha
I think that he told her he wasn't ready to be a dad and made her leave the house with Harry and he went on with the party animal lifestyle. By all accounts he was a right dickhead, so nothing new there 🤣😂
Yeah he kicked them out of the place they were living in together when Harry was 7 months old and took all the money from a magazine deal they did. He was 26 at the time, the mother was 21.

It's funny but every time I try and find the original articles I could find on this about a year ago it gets harder and harder. Their PR team are burying this imo.

• Wow

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I'm mostly annoyed at the shoddy paintwork on the cladding behind her bed/bedside table. You just know everything in that house it a botch job don't u

• Haha