Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sercombe

Chatty Member
Guysssss so many of you have been asking about our holiday clothes… well it just so happens that i have a new ITS collection coming out and i wanted to try the clothes i madeee first to see what they were like.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Potatopatato

We all knew all along that if she'd paid for the holiday she wouldn't have Instagramed every minute of it.. She's been away before and been silent

Reactions: 30
I've just made my first ever ASA complaint about this. I hadn't done any screenshots etc but I'm guessing plenty of others will have done, so ASA will have all the evidence they need. Unbelievably stupid and misleading behaviour from SS. I think the worst of all was posting to say she feels awkward about sharing the holiday posts. Jesus Christ. Nothing to feel awkward about when you post your luxury paid for holiday to 5.5million followers most of whom could only dream of a holiday like that. So very thoughtless and inconsiderate to the millions of followers without whom she would not be getting the free hols in the first place. But it's ok, they can have the cheap Ikea furniture from her wedding instead...

• Sick

Floosh

When she has a true holiday she bids farewell and puts her 'phone in the drawer' and that's what makes this trip so obviously a work holiday. She's probs paid for some of it to enable the whole clan to go, and that's how she's possibly getting away with not declaring it. Whatever is tagged is part of the deal for sure. So that's the travel agency and the places they've visited. The rest she'll keep to herself because there's no financial gain. Boils my piss that it's done by deception.

Edited to add the flight company also tagged.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Just another example of what an absolutely SHIT mother this cretin is.
Skin cancer is no fucking joke and when you have pale ginger kids you need to be even more careful!

• Sad
  • Heart
I’ve been waiting for 6 months so far for a car that I’ve worked had to be able to afford. Due to shortages of chips/parts, delivery is going to be goodness knows when!
Stop begging for a car you greedy moron and get to the back of the queue and when you do get one…dig into your own bank to fookin pay for it, in full!
I don’t think her thick as mince sheep even realise that if a dealership gives an Instagrabber like her a car, the cost of that car comes from somewhere…aka us lot who are working hard to pay for our own cars, plus hers on top!

• Angry
  • Sad

MumSays

Aside from the fact that she’s probably already been ‘gifted’ a holiday to Dubai now from the fishing/begging, how can a 7 hour flight be a good recommendation with 3 young kids!?

<shutthefrontdoor>

Tagging @visitdubai in almost every post is a dead giveaway that she hasn’t paid in full for this trip.
She may not have to declare it as an ad, suppose it depends on their contract, but that family has not paid for their holiday … 100%. She is one sneaky bitch!
Imagine having all that money and STILL taking the freebie holidays …

Ferret

Chatty Member
I work in a supermarket and have kids coming up to me asking for Prime all day everyday. They are like desperate little addicts begging for this stuff just because some YouTuber has endorsed it. As soon as it hits the shelves it is literally gone within minutes. It’s quite sad that kids are targeted so aggressively. I’m glad mine are too old for all this nonsense.

• Sad

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Why?! Just why?! 😭
If I have to see it, everyone else that she has blocked needs to see it too haha
Dirty cunt has done it for engagement, all the huns messaging her like "Stace we can see your vag you're sooooo funny hahaha love you to the moon and back xxxxxx" She is disgusting. Her poor older sons.

• Haha
  • Sick

Skinner

VIP Member
Rex screaming in the background cause he's stuck behind the headolboard, she really should get off her phone and mind her kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

bamboo98

VIP Member
Zach really does seem like such a sweet kid. It's nice to see that he's managed somehow to stay down to earth, considering the circus of a family life that surrounds him
I think him and Leighton have a better chance at being nice and having a normal life because they get to go to their dads houses quite often so they get to live with a relatively normal life instead of all the influencer shit.

Reactions: 29

bamboo98

VIP Member
She didn’t have time to wash her hair for weeks, that was with Joe at home.
He’s apparently away now and she’s been for some vitamin injection, got her nails done and now she’s getting her eyebrows done. Make her life make sense.

Although I doubt she’s done it all today, probably some prerecords from Sunday/yesterday too.

• Haha
There is no way they don’t have a nanny who’s being paid to go along with them on their ‘booked months ago’ trip to Dubai and to suggest she’s doing this all without one is SO irresponsible. Makes other mothers feel shit for not managing!

• Heart