Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bamboo98

VIP Member
Are you all bullied in real life then and this is your escapism? Enlighten me as to why yous are all so hateful/jealous of people that literally don’t even know you exist? 🤣🤣🤣
you joined tattle for the same reason 🤦🏻‍♀️ or are you a white knight here to defend celebs that don’t know YOU exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She could afford to pay for that holiday 10x over. Yet she gets paid to advertise it and can’t even own it because it doesn’t fit in with her “I’m like you and I love yous all to the moon and back” guff. She’s greedy and grabby like the rest of them.

If she’s to be believed, she was going on holiday anyway. Before she was offered it as an AD. She could have used it as an opportunity to break this awful greedy trend and say “thanks for the opportunity but I’ll pay and still advertise you and ask you to do a giveaway in my name instead to someone less fortunate”. Instead she’s accepted it and not even advertised it properly because she’s so embarrassed. And she should be.

She’s always banging on how she knows how tough things are right now. Does she fuck. Honestly hope this bites her on her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Do we reckon the swash sausage will be impregnating old stinky again tonight?
Would not be surprised, he was drinking and she seemed pissed too so a drunken shag while dirty Dave listens I predict.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Hi Stacey, try a travel agent. All the best 😁
I mean??? 🤯 33 year old mum of 5 (with a 41 year old husband) has the pick of the world at her grubby fingertips but needs “advice” on where to go. Sure, Jan. And council estate Claire recommends Abu Dhabi or Dubai 😒 More like she’s shamelessly on the beg once again or it’s booked and paid for already with no expense spared! Lying cunt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

bowlhead

Not sure if you are all aware but SS is breastfeeding her latest crotch-fruit. She’s not mentioned it much so just making sure you all know xxxxxxxxx

Btw, she’s breastfeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
She’s just airing the tuna canoe. It probably smells like a rotting sanitary bin after being contained in her polyester joggers for the past few months.

• Sick
  • Haha

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Here we go work the breastfeeding narrative again. Stacey, if your milk supply is not somewhere near established by 5 weeks when you have been feeding that baby 24/7, you're going wrong somewhere.
Mummas who wish to breastfeed..... it honestly isn't Cluster feeding non stop for 5 weeks, I promise. I feel like her heart isn't in it so she's building up to say her supply wasn't enough for baby so she's had to stop.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She's sorry for the spam but she wants to remember every detail

Here love
Top tip
Keep it private on your phone like normal.parents

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Do you know what pisses me off? Is that she has enough money herself to pay to take her kids away on nice holidays and to nice days out and she hardly ever does it! What is the point in having kids and all that money if you’re not going to do things like that? How sad that when they look back they will realise most of their memories were “gifted” 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 41

Vix49

Am I a really awful person for thinking rose is an unfortunate looking child? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 41

elttat123345

For a week OFF PEAK in a 3 bed villa like theirs (and they stayed during peak dates as it’s Easter) I’ve found a quote of £23,000! 😳😳 Disgusting that’s how much they charge us “common” folk and it’s probably a freebie for SS..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
WTAF is Rex wearing in some of those photos!!! He is nearly four years old and she is dressing him like a toddler in that weird blue romper for the love of God :rolleyes: The matchy matchy crap is just getting completely beyond ridiculous, I'm surprised Rex isn't in a flowery dress too in the beach shots 👀
---
So is Etihad gifting all these UAE holidays to Z-list celebs at the moment? Should it not be marked as gifted on her insta? Although I haven't a clue how these things work. It all seems in very poor taste to me... given the current difficult financial circumstances lots of people are in at the moment... why flash these pics all over social media? Just go on holiday and leave the phones at home FFS.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Surely a better way to avoid being “hassled” would be to not post the entire trip over Insta? You know, pay for the holiday like a normal family and go away without announcing your destination to the world? She could have shared pics when she got home if she really had to.

• Heart

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
If this is a gifted/PR trip she’s going to have to mark it as one at some stage. If she’s been paid to promote Abu Dhabi, she will have been told she’s got to hashtag and advertise the country/hotel/trips etc…. because otherwise there’s no point them paying for her family to be there. Both the Faiers sisters have marked their numerous stays in Abu Dhabi/Dubai as pr trips. If it is a freebie, if she thought her last post had negative comments, her next one will be even worse 🙄
I’m literally just waiting for her to post and declare her trip as an Ad. As you say the Faiers sisters managed to mark it as an ad and there’s so many other influencers that have had this Abu Dhabi sponsorship so I find it hard to believe she’s paid for it out of her own pocket. She tagged emirates in the chain gang photo but again didn’t mark it as paid PR. When she does eventually mark it as PR, then you can bet your life I’m reporting it to the ASA 😂

It’s so easy to be grateful when you are not the one paying out of your own pocket!
Did she not say she will put up where she’s staying once they are back. Does she honestly think we are all going to flock there to mob her

• Haha

Charlip

So she had no idea her Dad was filming her? Even though it’s obviously all set up, haha she’s such a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 39