Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Another old girl here. Everything seems so much more difficult raising babies/children these days. 😁 x
Doesn't it? Christ almighty mine are 32 and 35. When they were little as long as you got them to bed clothed fed and warm and managed to avoid death or serious Injury then job well done crack open the wine. Now you have to query as to how they're identifying that particular day, make sure they're wearing gender neutral clothes and tell them 'they are enough and they can be whatever they want to be' but in reality little Tommy is as thick as fuck and will probably end up in borstal. A bit far-fetched I know lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Ellegee

VIP Member
Just give babybel a bottle and be done with it ffs 🤦‍♀️
I’d say she’s on a bottle ages & she’s just keeping up the breastfeeding talk for attention. I don’t think she fed Rose for more than a few days either, half the time the baby was nowhere near her boob, shoved face first into her stomach or arm pit on the pretence she was actually breastfeeding. Remember is the queen of dishonesty so this won’t be any different.

Reactions: 36

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Roess’s face sums up how we all feel about the chav tastic airport outfits 🤣
Whose taking the photos ? Creepy Dave
No way they can cope with their own children
95E2E3D4-CBA7-4D07-AAB5-379400219918.jpeg

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
THE FIANCÉE of callous EastEnder Joe Swash has told how he ditched her and their seven-month-old son and moaned: "I'm too young to be a dad."

The actor, who plays Mickey Miller, kicked Emma Sophocleous and baby Harry out of their home so he could return to the playboy lifestyle that once earned him the nickname ‘The Animal' because of his wild sexual appetites.

Distraught Emma, 23—who saved his life and nursed him back to health when he collapsed with deadly meningitis two years ago—branded him a heartless rat.

She said: "Yes I've split with Joe and I'm very bitter and angry because he's left me with a seven-month-old baby to support."

• Angry
  • Wow

Simbama12

Chatty Member
holidays in middle East/ turkey (I live there and my children are half turkish so I know the weather and sun intensity) and putting her fair skinned BABIES in swimming costumes and not full Uv suits is so fucking irresponsible. She’s a fucking moron

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’m usually on the Hinch thread but I’ve come over here after seeing SS’s latest post. There’s no way in hell I’d take a newborn baby to Abu Dhabi on holiday. No way. That baby is too young imo

Ferret

Chatty Member
Oh joy it's the Q and A absolutely no fucker asked for.

I only see these as a right to brag about what money you have, it's not relatable.
It’s not even that. It’s the chance to brag about how much you have been given for free!!
Why would you bring food from home for the lunchtime snacks and only eat out once so as not to waste the half board when a. You are a millionaire and b. The majority of the holiday hasn’t cost you a penny anyway.
😡

• Angry

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Something so annoying about stacey ...I can't deal
I really used to like her especially when she had Rex thought she was very real then I realised how false it was even more so since she moved to “pickle cottage “ and I found tattle she’s such a con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 35

stardust1

VIP Member
Just said on dragons den the woman messages stacey solomon about her product and was ignored but stacey writ in her book they were one of her fave companies 🤣🤣fave companies but can’t even respond to a dm🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

RVAWAS

Seriously! Ethical and sustainable? I’m gonna have to recheck the dictionary🤣
Shameful isn't it. I do obviously need to relearn about ethical and sustainable ......

✅ Fast fashion
✅ Single use clothes
✅ Harsh cleaning chemicals
✅Random plastic tat
✅Disposable nappies and wipes
✅Plastic flowers and plants

We should all be more Stacey... What an inspiration 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
She could afford to pay for that holiday 10x over. Yet she gets paid to advertise it and can’t even own it because it doesn’t fit in with her “I’m like you and I love yous all to the moon and back” guff. She’s greedy and grabby like the rest of them.

If she’s to be believed, she was going on holiday anyway. Before she was offered it as an AD. She could have used it as an opportunity to break this awful greedy trend and say “thanks for the opportunity but I’ll pay and still advertise you and ask you to do a giveaway in my name instead to someone less fortunate”. Instead she’s accepted it and not even advertised it properly because she’s so embarrassed. And she should be.

She’s always banging on how she knows how tough things are right now. Does she fuck. Honestly hope this bites her on her arse.
I’d love it if an influencer did this! Pay it forward to the people who allow them to live a life of freebies and sponsorship deals. Imagine if she had donated this holiday to a charity like Make A Wish for example? A child with a life limiting illness being able to create some amazing memories with their families. I’d much rather a ££££ holiday goes to a family like that.

• Heart