Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OK while I'm all for dissing how money hungry Stacey is, and grubby etc, I honesty don't think criticism for breast feeding is right. I know she says she does it a lot but I she has also being honest previously that it didn't always work out. Some women mix the breast and formula. Diss her for many things but there is enough pressure on women re breast feeding or not breast feeding. She has talked on the topic before. Do whatever suits yourself xxx
I think people feel she's not being honest that's all (and it is Stacey so they are probably right!). I get the impression she could well be pretending to breastfeed when she's not, that's what I thought with Rose as well.

There is nothing wrong with bottle feeding (I am going to exclusively bottle feed my 3rd) but pretending you are breastfeeding when your not is damaging to lots of women who have tried and failed to breastfeed. In my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 39

klairklopp

VIP Member
So her suggestion of where to go on holidays was to get a free holiday? When will the sheep cop on
She probably already had it ‘gifted’ before she started dropping hints and asking her sheep where they should go. I mean come on seriously as if Abu Dhabi would have been the most popular answer, most of the zombies who follow her won’t have heard of it but she still comes out with the crap that she’s chosen their top suggestion…….. What is wrong with people, wake up and smell the phoney 😡…..

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
The comments about her ‘normal body’ 🤮 like do they think slim or very overweight people not normal. I hate shit like that, the same goes when people say stuff about real women when a company uses a bigger person, everyone is real and everyone is normal.

• Heart

anonymous1221

Serial lurker but I can’t go any longer it’s been bugging me since I read it here…

what did Joe do to his ex that was so awful? Someone mentioned it here but don’t think anymore was said…..

PLEASE somebody enlighten me 🤣🤣
I think when his eldest son Harry was born, he shortly after decided he wasn’t ready to be a parent and left her with the baby. I don’t think he saw H again until he was about 13.

• Wow
  • Sad

bamboo98

VIP Member
I’m usually on the Hinch thread but I’ve come over here after seeing SS’s latest post. There’s no way in hell I’d take a newborn baby to Abu Dhabi on holiday. No way. That baby is too young imo
She’ll learn the hard way when she realises Babybel will have to be kept indoors most of the time. But that’s probably why dirty Dave has gone, babysitter for the littlest ones.
---
First time I’ve seen her getting defensive about comments 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Aab41

VIP Member
Also those sodding cold cups won't be keeping anything cold as they are not double insulated with an air tight lid! Not sure why it's this blatant lie that has tipped me over the edge 🤣

• Haha

tinypathers

Of all the places in the world to take small children Abu Dhabi in Ramadan is pretty low down the list for anyone with an iota of common sense. Ffs.

• Haha

Ashad

Chatty Member
So from the caption it seems she paid for flights but was paid to advertise the hotel and some attractions. She didn’t make it clear on her stories her accommodation was an ad. Influencers should be more transparent. On my way to the asa…..

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'm almost certain that the most recommended destination her sheep's suggest was more likely to be Spain as opposed to Abu fucking Dhabi

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Asparagus123

VIP Member
The comments I managed to read weren’t in her favour 😂 someone mentioned tattle too so hello to whoever that was 👋😂
I love reading the comments on the daily mail

“remember years ago when she was given pregnant mom of the year award and soon took it straight off her when they found out she was smoker.”

Role model?! For what?! Aren’t role models supposed to set examples and inspire people with commendable actions and behaviour? No wonder these z-list celebs have massive egos for no reasons…

Normal Mum". On holiday in Abu Dhabi. Yeah! Just like every mum in the UK.

No role model at all. Every woman who has a baby and goes on holiday is the exactly the same. The only difference is that they don't bore everyone to by telling us about it and plastering their holiday photos all over the internet.

They had a free holiday but need to send posts of themselves to promote where they stay. they could have holidayed anywhere paid for it and enjoyed private family time

DM, I see you have dropped the fact that she and the ankle biters are on a FREE Etihad holiday to promote Abu Dhabi as a family friendly holiday resort, until you go to the outside, where like Dubai, all the migrant workers live in hovels

There's nothing normal about constantly putting you and your family's life in the media every day!

• Haha
  • Heart

User8184

Chatty Member
I’m shocked at how ginger Rex actually is 😲

well not too shocked as his dad is ginger but shocked that I’ve never seen it before cos she filters his hair white!!

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Hassled? Surely she wouldn’t consider her insta family, who she loves to the moon and stars and back again, wanting to talk to her being hassled??
They pay for her life after all.
None of this would be possible without you guys (fiddles with necklace, squints and puts on trembly voice) so FANKYOU.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chmfk

I’m actually going to put in an ASA complaint about this. She does this all the time it drives me up the wall

• Heart

Cinpab

Just realised it's Ramadan too, hope she is fully aware NONE of them can eat or drink in public from dawn to dusk.

She hasn't really thought this one through has she, she's failed already with roess drinking from the cold cup at the airport 🤦‍♀️

P.S hope she gets the jail and doesn't come back 🤣🤣🤣
Non Muslims can eat and drink during Ramadan however food and drink is served behind screens by those that open so as not to offend Muslims. However most food places don't open until sundown. When we went to Dubai during Ramadan, we mostly ate at Starbucks outside of our hotel as that was all that was open. It’s not great, but gotta respect the religion if you go to a Muslim country.

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
When she said not too far away I thought she was looking for a lodge type holiday in the UK. I’m so dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️. Not too far away to me means in the same country?!!

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You can actually see on the beach photos just how ginger Rex and Rose are. I didn’t realise the sun made supposed blonde hair look orange 🙄 Imagine deliberately changing the colour of your young children’s hair on photos 🤯

• Sick

Asparagus123

VIP Member
What’s the betting it’s a gifted holiday to Dubai funny how she got off her arse to sort babybels passport out never seen her move so fast the lazy mare 🤣

• Haha