Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Because the signed copies sold out I really wanted to sign some more! I hate the feeling of disappointing anyone…’

Hmmmmm, not wanting to be a cynic and all but Stacey will know full well that she almost doubles the cost of the book, and therefore her profits, just by squiggling her name inside. 😳 Given that then I think this arduous day of book signing had less to do with disappointing anyone but more the case that she hates the thought she’s not fleeced someone to their full potential. Nice one Stacey! 😖

What is nice to see though is how the cost of living crisis isn’t impacting Stacey’s advertising regime in the slightest. 🤑 Of course she’ll pretend to understand ‘ow ‘hard it it is for people at the moment and it will mean so much to her that people are buying her tit, especially when she’s ‘tried so hard and put so much into it…’ 🙄

Naturally the reality is nothing of the sort but still, the sheep will lap it up and Stacey will feel that she’s justified her blatant exploitation of people, so it’s all good. What a woman eh? Indeed, what a bleeping woman… 😳🤭😆

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Doing all those book signings at home today are we??
Funny how last night and this morning she has a french manicure and then suddenly she has last weeks manicure mid way through they day while signing books....
At least she thought about roses outfit matching the prerecord unless both are prerecorded lol

Reactions: 5
Not that I would be buying anything associated with her anyway, but why would you let a baby paw at books, and possibly drool onto them?
As babies will do, on anything. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She has to be trolling us with the marshmallow teeth
Screenshot_20220927-190620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s been mentioned here that she hasn’t mentioned her book in a while and here’s her book. It’s also mentioned she never does the stupid snacks for the books and yet again here are some stupid Halloween snacks that the boys will eat in 2 seconds and be hungry again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't buy "influencers" books or anything from the lazy shits but tell me people are not paying extra for a signature from an influencer,she's not solved world hunger or made millions for charity,she stuck a few test tubes and manky flowers to a wall,wtf would anyone want her signature for doing that?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to wait for Joe to get home before she does a towel wash? Really is a lazy witch. It I was Joe I'd be fuming that she's making it public knowledge that he's the witch of the house.

Reactions: 18
Why does she have to wait for Joe to get home before she does a towel wash? Really is a lazy witch. It I was Joe I'd be fuming that she's making it public knowledge that he's the witch of the house.
To make it look relatable that she hasn't got a spare minute to was some towels! Stupid cow

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m a full time student, I work full time, I do a night class once a week and I help out with my grandparents. I still have time for housework and washing for 4 adults

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m a full time student, I work full time, I do a night class once a week and I help out with my grandparents. I still have time for housework and washing for 4 adults
Sounds about right !
I work 2 jobs that equal to full time , I also do a college course online which is very time consuming, as well as this I’m have a husband who works full time , a child at school , pets and a house to run and I always make sure we have fresh towels and clothes for work and school !! It’s all about time management!!

Reactions: 10
She really bleeping irritates me! See if she stopped bleeping about and doing tit for the gram she would have time to do a towel wash! Most people have proper jobs, do schools run AND manage to do washings! I'm really starting to detest influencers they're all the same, lying, scamming bullshitters!

ETA and exploiting their children for financial purposes!

Reactions: 17
4C9A727D-EE48-41DC-84F3-D4FDCD8C9F64.jpeg

when you forgot to do a towel wash because you were so busy switching up your nails 3 times in an hour, scribbling in books all afternoon, doing the school run like a normal parent, hanging a few bits of spider fluff from the ceiling and you smell the fake tan coming down the mile long driveway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought she had a boiling water tap? Why's she talking about boiling the kettle for a cuppa? 🙄

Not that I often listen to her drivelling on, it's usually muted as her voice really gets on my nerves 😂😂

That Facebook group is getting on my tits now. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.