Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
So I’ve had a bit of an epiphany and decided to make some real changes to help me become a better person. With times being hard for folk and winter and Christmas ahead, I’ve decided that it’s only right for me to become a bit more generous. 😬

Anyway, after careful thought I’ve decided my plan to be more charitable will start by me bravely donating myself and my time to going on holiday with those who require an extra person to make up the numbers. Now, I can assure you I won’t be enjoying this in any way, shape or form but that doesn’t matter, oh no, I’ll be doing it for the greater good and that’s what’s important; my reward will be seeing other people now able to enjoy their holiday, after all sharing is caring. 😇😌

I know, I know, it’s a big sacrifice and incredibly selfless of me but I know deep down it’s the right thing to do. As for thanks, well there’s none needed. I’m not doing this for praise at all, I’ll just be secure in the knowledge that my good deeds and the milk of human kindness are what will carry me through, well that and the flights and airport shuttle of course... 🤗

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
F537FD7E-3CD5-4611-B1EA-1C2E63F67651.jpeg
The way I RAN here,”it depends on how much your family love Disney” please you could love it so much but can’t afford it so what a way to guilt trip.

hasn’t been abroad since 2019.. I’m sorry you went 6 weeks ago no??

what a load of bollocks

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Let’s all feel for poor Stacey and take a quiet moment to take in just what hardship she has had to endure. I mean she really, really didn’t want to go to EuroDisney, honest she didn’t, but she had to swoop in and save her sister’s holiday as without her, well, they’d have never been able to go away and instead forced to sleep in a cardboard box at the end of the garden, or summit. 🤦‍♀️

Y’see the problem with us on Tattle is we don’t appreciate what a sacrifice Stacey made going to Disney; I mean it meant so little to her it was almost like she wasn’t there at all?! Eh?! How the fuck d’you work that out then Stacey? Oh and what a kick in the face to people who literally scrimp, save and work their arses off to take their family there on a holiday as a lifetime; you go supposed just to make up the numbers and don’t even enjoy it and actually consider your taking part as if all it was, was as an act of charity?! Even coming from her that sounds utterly ridiculous! 😳🤦‍♀️

Of course she allowed Rex to take part in the charitable deed too as that’s just what a spoilt child with no boundaries, routine or is never told ‘no’ needs; two very expensive, what some may class as ‘holiday of a lifetime’s’ in as many months. 😳 Oh and the fact she left two (as tbf lights aside, Roess won’t remember) children/teenagers who could appreciate Disney behind is obviously completely understandable, well it is if you’re a shit mother like she is.😡

You can pat yourself on the back all you like for ‘fielding’ that question Stacey but tbh you’ve just made it worse. Now you come across as a spoilt, entitled bitch with no respect or understanding of the real value or worth of anything. Doing your sister a favour might be providing some childcare, giving them something they need, y’know normal everyday stuff that people do. Instead Saint Stacey here wants to be considered a martyr because *cue big eyes, trembly voice and fiddling with necklace* she took one of her favourite children to Disneyland Paris on holiday to help her sister out, awwwww, bless ‘er.😖

Fuck off Stacey. Fuck. Right. Off. 🤬🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Becs123

If she really is going now 1) she’s not taking the older boys or 2) she is and she’s taken them out of school when Zachary has just started his GCSES. Either way that would be awful parenting.
I am at Disneyland Paris now, just seen Joe the two oldest and Rex walking onto the car ride

• Wow
Reactions: 48

SourGreenApples

"What is your funniest parenting moment so far?"

"Stacey and I play a game of lucky dip, where we take it in turns to put a finger into the baby’s nappy and if it comes out messy, it’s your turn to change it. It makes me laugh every time"

🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Belleboo

VIP Member
I really liked Stacey but then I realised she was actually making me feel bad about myself. I had postnatal depression after my son and watching her stories and posts I felt awful because I wasn’t getting half as much done with only one child. I started to wise up around the time she moved into ‘Pickle Cottage’ and realised it’s all smoke, mirrors, pre-records and Mandy.
I now feel quite good about my parenting as my son is safe, loved and most importantly sleeps in the same building as me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

zozo0121

So my skids are going Disney next week. Been cancelled twice because of covid. Their dad has put every penny he earns into making it the trip of my kids lives. Me and my fiancé have helped with passports suitcases insurance and clothes. It’s cost a fortune but least I can sleep at night knowing me my man the kids dad and his girlfriend have put everything we have into this holiday. Sorry to rant it just enrages me saint Stacey goes oh I want a holiday to Disney and she gets one!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh, that’s a shame. EuroDisney have just put an announcement on their website:

‘Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances which are out of his control Thor will not be attending and available to meet visitors in the park for the rest of the week. Sadly he experienced quite a traumatic and upsetting event whilst undertaking his duties yesterday and so has been advised to take some time to recuperate and ensure it does not reoccur.

Hopefully this doesn’t inconvenience you too much and there will be plenty of other characters for you all to meet.’ 🤔😖

Then bizarrely there seemed to be a strange housekeeping addendum added underneath:

‘It is politely requested that visitors to DLP maintain reasonable levels of personal hygiene for the comfort, health and well-being of our staff. Understandably our employees get to meet with hundreds of people on a daily basis and whilst most visitors are clean and a pleasure to spend time with, some clearly do not feel that cleanliness is as important as we would wish and so we hope this acts as a small reminder.’

Well, who’d thunk eh?! 🤷‍♀️😳

😉🤭😆🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

bamboo98

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how sad must your life be if you bought one of her ITS dresses and then went to a book signing while wearing it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

JustaLurker102

Sorry but the explanation of why she took rex is just bollox. She is lying.
As if her sister will say 'Stacey just bring 1 of the boys' I don't believe you at all.

And actually, I've never hated on sss, and I've said this on numerous of these threads, she makes me cringe alot, the fake friendships and 'I've asked Adam.....' I just roll my eyes but this whole addressing the 2 Disney trips has put me right off her, I have unfollowed.
It is a blatant lie.
You have money, you went twice. Good for you.
But be honest and own it.

Stacey we know you read here. We also know you are lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Please can there be a thread dedicated to when we realised Stacey was a fraud. Would love to hear everyone’s stories.
It will always be kitchen gate for me. Been many, many things since including the new dog saga. But lying you’re giving a kitchen to a less fortunate family in need then her dad being caught selling it on the selling pages just turned me sick

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40