Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bruise could be from anything banging into something, rose pinching him etc no bruise lasts 3 weeks why do we need to know why Joe was at a n e? People do go a bit to far on here with theories! kids get bruises god my daughter always has them like most kids!
That is the second time you have come for me-not necessary! To me it looks like a scar your own theory is that its a bruise the whole of these threads are just theories and assumptions from the small bit she posts online
if you have such a problem with my comments in particular maybe just scroll past them

• Wow
Reactions: 38
That is the second time you have come for me-not necessary! To me it looks like a scar your own theory is that its a bruise the whole of these threads are just theories and assumptions from the small bit she posts online
if you have such a problem with my comments in particular maybe just scroll past them
Lol its just not necessary to assume a child has injuries and think of theories, its a bruise on his face or maybe dirt knowing stacey, we don't need to know why Joe was a n e, it just to far suggesting he had some injury so wasn't posted, he was on other day minus the bruise/dirt! You only seem to come out when it's about suggesting the boy has injuries! He's a kid kids break things climbing trees etc but on here it would be bad, stacey is a idiot but kids get bruises etc! I didn't come at you I just said it's a bruise and kids get bruises without obvious reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a bruise. You can see it in the story of her and Rex on the bed this morning (opposite side as it’s mirrored) and very clearly in the dog food ad post.
Stacey is a tit parent and no doubt those kids have some injuries that could be avoided if she was more attentive, but the obsession that Rex must have cut his face open because Joe was seen at a hospital is a bit strange. We’ve seen Rex’s face many times since then on Stacey and Sticker Sisters insta. And we have absolutely no idea why Joe was even at the hospital - it could have been a routine appt for him, Stacey, the kids, visiting someone, a medical etc there are 100 reasons someone might attend a hospital that don’t include visiting a&e with an injured child? There is literally no proof or anything to indicate Rex has cut his face open and been to a&e with Joe.

Reactions: 19
I think he probably already thinks he lives with a spider with those joke shop eyelashes the twit wears.
Someone please gift the bleep some lip balm.
In fact duck it, I might send her some, those lips make me honk 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just incase anyone didn’t know.
JOE HAS BEEN AWAY.
Really I didn’t know ?? 🤣🤣
Does she want us to feel sorry for her that she’s actually had to get of her arse !
Leightons not even been there all week she only had 3 to look after and I bet she’s had family and Mandy round 24 hours to help her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Claiming that she’s just shaved….and now in the other bathroom putting moisturiser on even though it’s clearly daylight out. It’s really dark here less than an hour away from her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves that moisturiser because it’s so FICK 🤪
Would you not take all those rings off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She loves that moisturiser because it’s so FICK 🤪
Would you not take all those rings off.
Why doesn’t she take all those rings off? It must be because she’s a bit like the moisturiser; FICK! 🤭😆 Sorry, couldn’t resist! 😉

The state of that bath once she got out though, I dread to think; it must have looked like someone had shaved a bear in the tub… 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His voice in that video makes me want to cut my ears off. He looks so grubby too 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
I love Dove. Really disappointing that they've partnered with a cretin like her. A stinky one at that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ah but that was filmed ages ago, he wouldn't be gone these couple of weeks🤔
Someone else said scarlet Moffat been quiet as well, I’ve just checked her story and she’s been filming something she had to quarantine for and has been away for a wk but is back now, would make sense she’s on the celeb jungle all starts thing as well

Reactions: 4
Thank heavens for small mercies eh; I mean at least Joe won’t have got too homesick whilst he was off on his jaunt in the jungle. 😬

Why I hear you ask? Well, the lack of washing facilities and consequent dirtiness is something the ‘celebrities’ really seem to struggle with whilst they’re stuck in the camp and tbh I would imagine most people would feel the same. This struggle is actually is two fold as not only do contestants have to deal with themselves being filthy and as time goes on, smelly as well, they’ve also got to deal with the ming and stench of their fellow camp mates. 🤢

For Joe however it’ll be like home from home! Whilst everyone else finds the dirty, unwashed body smell utterly unbearable, for Joe bless him, I should imagine it’d be like a big old stinky reassuring hug, and quite comforting. Well, I suppose there had to be some benefits to living with Stacey for all this time and finally, finally, it’s revealed itself, hurrah! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.