Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a bit late with this one but has Joe been to south africa doing all the vts for im a celeb? Shows how far in advance they film!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Might be a bit late with this one but has Joe been to south africa doing all the vts for im a celeb? Shows how far in advance they film!!!!!
It’s heavily rumoured that’s where he has been, yes. As a previous winner and presenter of the spin off show for years I imagine he was in touch with the production about it for some time.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
Well we now know from the paps that Joe landed at Heathrow this morning so will be home today

Reactions: 8
She had a Sharpie in her mouth earlier! Maybe she gave it to mad mick and he did them for her! 😂😈
So we are supposed to believe in the afternoon she looked like an absolute sack of shut signing her books...then bothers to put on her lashes and brows just before bedtime 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So we are supposed to believe in the afternoon she looked like an absolute sack of shut signing her books...then bothers to put on her lashes and brows just before bedtime 🤦‍♀️
Still looking like a sack of tit, just with spiders and fat slugs on her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had a Sharpie in her mouth earlier! Maybe she gave it to mad mick and he did them for her! 😂😈
My trail of thought... 🙄

She puts on that dumb act. I saw an old episode of The Chase that she was on, and she did really well.
I think she smiled normally at the time also. 😁

Reactions: 11
Joe give me the ick, he looks dirty and the way his mouth moves 🤮🤢 we know stacey is mucky but she doesn't look it like him maybe she actually baths more dread to think how often he baths then 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we expecting the big homecoming with Mick and Roess running to the door at peak engagement time?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.