Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the time stamp? is she trying to prove that she took the photo in the morning or she's forgotten the time is on there.

I'm fed up of her moaning, she's surrounded by family and gets so much help, she doesn't have to take her cash cows to 'work'. She should try living away from family and having no help. This 'woe is me act' is seriously pissing me off.

View attachment 1608528
The fact she gets all of her “jobs” to come to here is maddening 🤯 who the feck is she 😳🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
E01E6FAA-ABC4-4942-8032-ECC9AC7A7A8A.png
funny how joes flight was cancelled but ant n dec got home n also his bags av gone in other words he was messing about so he missed it or he his bk in the uk but not gone straight home

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1608617 funny how joes flight was cancelled but ant n dec got home n also his bags av gone in other words he was messing about so he missed it or he his bk in the uk but not gone straight home
Or he’s home and she’s pretending he isn’t for the sympathy vote and it gets her more engagement and helps to flog more of her tat.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Or he’s home and she’s pretending he isn’t for the sympathy vote and it gets her more engagement and helps to flog more of her tat.
That sounds more like it 😂
She likes to lie about him not being there, remember the dress fitting fiasco when she said he wasn’t home but he was so she had to change the story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1608617 funny how joes flight was cancelled but ant n dec got home n also his bags av gone in other words he was messing about so he missed it or he his bk in the uk but not gone straight home
Jordan banjo is apparently doing I'm a celeb too and his flight was cancelled or delayed according to Perri can't remember which. He was supposed to back yesterday🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I'm really tired. But are those stories not undeclared ads or are my tired eyes deceiving me?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if I was buying a book I wouldn’t want one that had been pawed by her sticky child. It’s not cute at all. It’s unprofessional. She has the ability to hire childcare but refuses to do she can come across as this amazing mother who manages to do all this tit while moaning about how she just about manages as precious joe is away 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Has she been reading tattle by any chance or does she want a colab with diptyque?! There’s a different candle in every photo at the minute…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, the hair, the way she’s sat, the cheap thrush loungewear, the way she’s looking so serious like this is the most complicated and difficult task (probs is for her)
Would the ink not smudge like duck just closing the book straight after, stupid prick she is.

Reactions: 18
Oh dear, the hair, the way she’s sat, the cheap thrush loungewear, the way she’s looking so serious like this is the most complicated and difficult task (probs is for her)
Would the ink not smudge like duck just closing the book straight after, stupid prick she is.
Hope she didn't take the boys to school like that as that's just embarrassing, hopefully it's just set up for the gram

Reactions: 6
Yea and she's done that many times too !!!
Pissed off with her woe is me having to change "work" plans cus joe isn't home when we all know she has child care !! (And housekeeper) Yet everyone seams to drop everything and bring the "work" to her,😡
Wouldn't that be amazing for some single mummies to be able to do that,
Soooo relatable there as usual!!!😡

Reactions: 9
Goes on about not using filters when she is advertising dove but uses it all the time to make her skin look clear 🙄 influencers at their finest.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Doing all those book signings at home today are we??
Funny how last night and this morning she has a french manicure and then suddenly she has last weeks manicure mid way through they day while signing books....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.