Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she’s not mentioned her book in a while since it comes out this week. It popped up as a recommendation on Amazon before.

Reactions: 6
She is pissed 🤣 slurring away like a mad woman

The filthy dirty smokers cough on her 🤢🤮

Reactions: 15
Why does she make everything so difficult? What stopped her from shaving her legs having a bath when the kids were asleep? Instead she decides to go on the gram making out how hard her life is cos Mandy has probably finished for the evening so poor Stacey has to shave her legs whilst her kids are running riot boo hoo, Joe is going to be in a heap of trouble when he gets home, how dare his flight be cancelled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was with her mouth and lips in those stories 🙉🙉🙉

Who takes over an hour to shave their legs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Celebrity 'All Stars' 🤢
Stars of what exactly?
Reality TV; hanging off the coat tails of z listers; cooking with Hello Fresh or getting 'married' in their gardens?
All being paid for naff all, and an all expenses paid trip to South Africa to boot.
Honestly wish the wheels would fall right off their money trucks. Scheming, money grabbing bunch of pimps 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve found a new way to entertain myself whilst suffering through Skanky’s stories - playing a game of ‘spot the diptyque candle’. I’m sure she’s trolling us with each new one she puts in her ‘arrangements’ 😂 Today’s is only a paltry £60 (ish). Must do better SSS.

B42F9CC4-2989-422A-B064-8CC31E41AFA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is being dirty and hairy a personality trait for her? Does she think us normal hardworking folk don't wash or de hair? Skanky bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone else said scarlet Moffat been quiet as well, I’ve just checked her story and she’s been filming something she had to quarantine for and has been away for a wk but is back now, would make sense she’s on the celeb jungle all starts thing as well
Yup that was me that said about Scarlott too😂

Reactions: 2
Was watching Catherine Tate for the first time the other day and now I know who Stacy models herself on

• Haha
Pretty sure she’s back to using filters aswell… Dove won’t be happy 😂

Reactions: 6
Hate the way she eats while doing a story 🤮🤢 and can see right up her nose, joe is a lucky man

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She's bloddy vile 🤢 absolute smelly woman,all pissed off cus she shaved her legs and washed her fanny cus joe was coming home, why does she think being a smelly woman is normal?? 😱 she actually makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's bloddy vile 🤢 absolute smelly woman,all pissed off cus she shaved her legs and washed her fanny cus joe was coming home, why does she think being a smelly woman is normal?? 😱 she actually makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮
This is why I don’t understand why any mothers are fans of hers! She does/says this stuff to be relatable - oh I didn’t wash for three weeks after giving birth, I never have time to bath, I only wash my hair once a month, I forgot the kids at school, the baby’s nappy hasn’t been changed followed up with something like ‘all the mums out there know what I mean’ ‘that’s just mum life’ ‘mums will understand’. Erm… all the mums I know are clean actually and so are their children. I am not a fan of hers but I f I was a mum I definitely couldn’t also be a fan of Stacey because I’d be offended every other post!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's with the time stamp? is she trying to prove that she took the photo in the morning or she's forgotten the time is on there.

I'm fed up of her moaning, she's surrounded by family and gets so much help, she doesn't have to take her cash cows to 'work'. She should try living away from family and having no help. This 'woe is me act' is seriously pissing me off.

Screenshot_20220927-125717_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.