Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back posing like she's just let out a great big fart that she's really proud of and is trying her hardest to sniff it.

Who told her she looks good when she poses like that?

That white coat really is awful, it definitely does look like a duvet. Disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That ‘duvet’ coat I would be violent wearing that, be too hot & sweaty in it & the colour is awful, I’m sure Stacey is slaving away over her sewing machine making them as I type, bless she works hard for her money doesn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Those coats are awful…. That duvet one looks at best like a dressing gown, not something I would wear outside (or anywhere actually)

Reactions: 10
That ‘camel’ coat is vile. It’s skin coloured and all skin coloured clothes should be banned in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
None of those coats are flattering on her, the short black coat made her look like Mrs Trunchbull!

mind you, if the long, black coat had been made by any other company, and ‘designed’ by anyone else, I would possibly buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been wearing that white coat recently and as it’s part of HER collection she should have declared it as an AD. She runs a profitable business and knows full well what the advertising rules are - she just doesn’t abide by rules - she thinks she can get away with everything. Her range is 💩 anyway and make her look huge. Not flattering at all. Plus we all know she doesn’t design any of these - remember the striped jumper she claimed had taken her 2 years to work on, yet JD Williams online sold it last year (she had just extended the zip on hers by an inch, otherwise it was identical) - she lies ALL of the time and it’s tiresome. She’s a complete fraud.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ah, what a sight to behold; the ‘short quilted camel’ as modelled by the ‘dirty lying horse’! 🐴🤭😆

57DEC187-FD3A-4B47-9920-2D6E305FA5BA.jpeg

Why though does she insist on everything she ‘designs’ including a belt which invariably makes her look like a sack of tit tied in the middle? Tbf the colour of this one doesn’t help that analogy at all! 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.