Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Skanky did the school run all by herself for a whole week. Maybe. We’re not quite sure if she actually did because everything else she posted last week was lies (shocking, I know).

She also released her autumn ITS collection. It’s hideous. She claimed she had been working on a jumper for 2 whole years - which is before she even started working with ITS - but the exact same jumper has been spotted for sale in various other places. She also sported a rather large camel toe in her DIY photo shoot.

She did a couple of loads of laundry and made it in to a thing. It’s not a thing, we all do our laundry, Stace. She slipped up and showed some named cubby holes for the families shoes - but Harry doesn’t get a hole (hence family of 6, even though they’re a 7).

She made a new Hello Fresh recipe that looks like it could have come out of Roess’ nappy.

That’s all I can remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Somebody may have said this already, but she said the other day Joe is working away for a few weeks, anyone reckon he's doing the all star I'm a celeb that they're filming now in S.Africa? Charlotte Moffatt has gone quite aswel on insta 🤔

Reactions: 18
Back with her usual crappy "good morning" posts when most of us have already done half a days work. Smug cow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Somebody may have said this already, but she said the other day Joe is working away for a few weeks, anyone reckon he's doing the all star I'm a celeb that they're filming now in S.Africa? Charlotte Moffatt has gone quite aswel on insta 🤔
Not sure but there were guesses last night he was one of the characters on the Masked Dancer

Reactions: 7
letting Rex sit that close to the dogs while they eat… ffs Stacey. Food aggression is real!

Reactions: 18
Not sure if I’m wrong, but she’s saying everything is under £40, but she’s split sets up, so by time you buy the bottoms and the top it comes to more than £40. 🤷🏻‍♀️

95393757-08A6-46D9-97F1-59101AF79CB2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t let Rex be so close while the dogs were eating just in case. Some dogs can become territorial over food.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That dog food story is obviously an ad. Look how strategically placed the the packet is so you can see the name

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is that a scar on Rex's face? Right cheek? Remember when he was off camera for 3 weeks and i said i thought he must have suffered an injury? We still dont know why Joe was seen in A and E

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is that a scar on Rex's face? Right cheek? Remember when he was off camera for 3 weeks and i said i thought he must have suffered an injury? We still dont know why Joe was seen in A and E
It's a bruise could be from anything banging into something, rose pinching him etc no bruise lasts 3 weeks why do we need to know why Joe was at a n e? People do go a bit to far on here with theories! kids get bruises god my daughter always has them like most kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone tell me why she isn't cutting rex's hair? What's the deal with that - he literally looks like a girl 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought he might be the lion on the masked dancer 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.