Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrrrr, wiping toothpaste off yer mouth with yer hand and not washing it, will make it sticky no? Sucha skanky cow! I don’t wanna see ya putting deodorant on and yet titty’s dangling to yer knees or yer cleaning ya horse teeth! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought a catfish is supposed to look good in their catfish photos, she still looks like an ugly bleep.
Came over to say exactly this! They’ve made her look like a filtered version of sticker sister! When will these twats realise that natural is far more beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NTA tomorrow, will Stacry ""forget"" to go again? You know her management didn't organise her a dress or a car and she ""forgot"" to go last year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So when she announces the jewellery collection she’s gonna bang on about working on it for months and designing it etc. but it will be the same as in the style, air wick and anything else she “designed” she will just pick what she likes from a catalogue and get paid to promote it.
talking of promoting joes book is out tomorrow surprised she’s still not mentioned it but she won’t as it will take the spotlight away from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m so fed up with seeing Masterchef Joe promote his cookbook! We never see him cooking, unless it’s Hello Fresh and as for that amazing “hack” the other day….. putting two ice cubes into baby food to cool it down…. how did we ever manage without him?!?! 🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Waste of oxygen the pair of them. These insta huns are merging into a huge sponsored blob. All like dealers pushing the same crap to their addicts. Wear my clothes, my make up, my jewellery; cook my hello fresh recipes, look at my hacks I lifted from Pinterest;
Hey look at my grey house; my aga, my pool, my kids. Everything is for sale.
As the old saying goes - if you sup with the devil you need a very long spoon. This lot would sell him their kids 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 30
05:11 this morning. Yeah ok Stacey it was still dark.

Things this goofy cow does for engagement. How has she not been found out yet?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Where on the planet does stacey live cause it was still dark when I got up at 6:30🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m now convinced her ‘van cleef’ bracelet is faker than she is. The real ones don’t have the chain on them and I’m sure hers does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So my skids are going Disney next week. Been cancelled twice because of covid. Their dad has put every penny he earns into making it the trip of my kids lives. Me and my fiancé have helped with passports suitcases insurance and clothes. It’s cost a fortune but least I can sleep at night knowing me my man the kids dad and his girlfriend have put everything we have into this holiday. Sorry to rant it just enrages me saint Stacey goes oh I want a holiday to Disney and she gets one!!!
This post is admirable, the co-parenting and the support for one another between you all to ensure your kids are happy.

My kids are going to Disney with their Dad, his partner and her daughter this Christmas, I haven't had to fund them but I'm excited for them to go and I have got all 3 kids fancy dress outfits, a cute travel pack and various other things for their trip to help out a little and make it even more magical..

Unity = Happiness

They won't want her engaging at all with people about it. It's standard practice when something like this happens
Standard practice in ensuring the public loose faith in you.
I'd never support a company that purposely tries to hide the fact a product is dangerous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do Rex and Rose not go to bed at a normal time ? She put a story on the other night and they were still up at maybe 10-11pm ?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.