Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god wanting everyone to tell her she's beautiful how she can manipulate people so much!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Abbot Lyon is just another brand banged out by the insta cunts. Another company I absolutely would not buy from.

Reactions: 25
The article says Joe wanted Harry to go into showbiz but his mum wanted him to have a private life...
So with Stacey and Joe both wanting their children to "be famous" they don't stand a chance of ever having a private life. Really really sad 😔
Wtf they gonna be famous for 🙄🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ah jaysus is she flogging Abbott Lyon now?that ad comes up constantly on my Instagram with some Love Islander nobody flogging it,now this clown's face is going to be on there,bad to worse

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh god those pics! Too ugly to screen shot and I know I’ve said it before but she definitely looks more older than she is!

Reactions: 11
The article says Joe wanted Harry to go into showbiz but his mum wanted him to have a private life...
So with Stacey and Joe both wanting their children to "be famous" they don't stand a chance of ever having a private life. Really really sad 😔
I’m with his Mam on this, let him get an education & find a real job. Joe make a fool of himself with half the crap he does on tv, he literally just takes anything that comes with a pay cheque. If he was any way good at what he does then I’d understand him wanting his child to follow him into showbiz.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m with his Mam on this, let him get an education & find a real job. Joe make a fool of himself with half the crap he does on tv, he literally just takes anything that comes with a pay cheque. If he was any way good at what he does then I’d understand him wanting his child to follow him into showbiz.
Reality and quiz show king! Desperate for fame!

Reactions: 11
Yet his mum allows him to have a public IG profile. You’d think she’d make him keep it private

Reactions: 7
Annoys ya she acts like she has no money and 10 ads at even 1000 pound is 10 grand in 2 weeks but we know they will be about 5/10 grand a time
I’m sure i read its £12k an add I could be wrong would hope I’m wrong at that money

Forgot I was still in that group on FB and then saw this... 🙄🙈

View attachment 1643155
Haha are they duck so we’ve to all swallow the toothpaste now, after years of being told to spit it out our whole lifes 🙄

I thought a catfish is supposed to look good in their catfish photos, she still looks like an ugly bleep.
I thought I had clicked on a different story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So rubbish on Instagram but hey it is an advertisement so I can spend time on here for it because all you morons will buy it and line my pockets

Reactions: 6
The advice is not to RINSE toothpaste away with water after, but u should definitely be spitting it out not swallowing it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The advice is not to RINSE toothpaste away with water after, but u should definitely be spitting it out not swallowing it
Toothpaste has fluoride in it which if you swallow it too much it’ll make you really poorly! So they definitely tell you to spit it out!

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see the point of that Abbott Lyon jewellery. Why would I want my name on a necklace? I know my name. I don’t go around wearing a name badge so why would I put it on a necklace or bracelet?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sure i read its £12k an add I could be wrong would hope I’m wrong at that money

Haha are they duck so we’ve to all swallow the toothpaste now, after years of being told to spit it out our whole lifes 🙄

I thought I had clicked on a different story 😂
Spit don't rinse that's what my dent said

Reactions: 5
The lengths she’ll go to so Joe spells her name right in her Christmas card this year eh? I have visions of him now, tongue stuck out in concentration whilst he tries to copy what’s around her neck; ‘Ere Stace, sit still a minute whilst I get that down… ‘S-T-A-…’ 😉😆

As for the ‘I don’t fink I’m pritty normally so tell me how beautiful I am’ photos, well I suppose you could say she looks good in the latest photo shoot… if the gormless, vacant look does it for you that is. 😳

Still, since there’s STILL no sign of the promised guard perhaps the picture will help keep the kids off the fire? 🤭 That’s after they’ve finished fiddling and faffing on with it as it burns away like they’ve just watched daddy do of course? At times words fail me, they really do… 😖

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.