Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its clearly set up as well I watched one of the first series and the clutter was terrible they said it was like it for years but there was no dust lol the kids where older and there was baby toys but they weren't dusty or anything 🤣🤣😍
I might have to empty my loft into my living room and take one for the team 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing Stacey’s teeth are for publicity? Surely if she had that much money she wouldn’t have teeth that look like that 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those two guys are like, bleeping hell, wish she’d close her legs. Smells like the garbage cans at the back of the fish market 🐟
Please don't insult the garbage cans at the back of the fish market!

I feel sorry for the dog, who the other day was licking Skanky's face. Lord above knows but I reckon that poor pooch has roaring gut ache now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please don't insult the garbage cans at the back of the fish market!

I feel sorry for the dog, who the other day was licking Skanky's face. Lord above knows but I reckon that poor pooch has roaring gut ache now.
I guess dogs are known to eat tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re right. Hers definitely has a chain. Meanwhile Camilla the Queen Consort was wearing hers for all the signing she & King Charles did when he took over & hers was (obviously lol) the real deal!

Photographed at 5.11am MY ARSE!
Here’s the sunrise time for where she lives. Not proper sunrise until 7.18am which means it only begins getting light at 6.48am. If she left at 5.11 that kitchen photo was taken on a different day…
Maybe she had the big light on 💡🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see the point of that Abbott Lyon jewellery. Why would I want my name on a necklace? I know my name. I don’t go around wearing a name badge so why would I put it on a necklace or bracelet?
I was thinking the same. So it's being pushed into us to label all food, household, etc. new containers, and now we need to label ourselves. Just in case while shopping in asda for Stacey's polyester tit, we get so excited, that we forget our names.
Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Oh that Stacey, what a hoot she is eh? It must be a laugh a minute in her household, well I say laugh… 😳

Saying that, I love the way it’s considered completely absurd that she would leave her children alone at home unattended except for a couple of plastic skeletons but the fact she has a 14 and a 10 year old sleeping in a completely separate building to her is perfectly ok! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As for asking Stacey to come and help sort my life out; even if I wanted to (which I wouldn’t) I wouldn’t be able to cope with her hypocrisy; tbh I’d rather chuck everything I own in a skip and stick a match to it! Saying that perhaps I should express an interest, let them all get here, unpacked and settled and then when she arrives say; ‘so, do you not worry about the kids in the pool house?!’ I might even get the Guinness people over too so they can witness the ‘quickest time a film crew can pack gear away and leave’ record! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is going to sound so morbid so i apologise in advance. But when stacey announced theo had died she had a song on something to do with heaven ? My sister said she would like that song at her funeral. She has sadly passed away and i cannot find that song. Id be so greatfull if anyone knew what it was. Sorry for the sadness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This is going to sound so morbid so i apologise in advance. But when stacey announced theo had died she had a song on something to do with heaven ? My sister said she would like that song at her funeral. She has sadly passed away and i cannot find that song. Id be so greatfull if anyone knew what it was. Sorry for the sadness.
I don't know the song, and I'm sorry I can't help, but I just wanted to say I am really sorry for your loss, please don't apologise for your sadness x

• Heart
Dani and Lizzy - Dancing in the Sky

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.