Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well... it's finally happened... Stacey Solomon bores me more than she infuriates me!!!
I suppose it's a good thing and probably only a matter of time really seeing as I don't follow her anymore!
I hope it's a universal feeling rather than just me, would love if she dropped off the face of the earth and stopped even getting hate watchers/views.

Reactions: 18
Do Rex and Rose not go to bed at a normal time ? She put a story on the other night and they were still up at maybe 10-11pm ?
Nope they don't have a routine etc she has said before it's because she loves them sooooooo much she likes to spend every minute with them. They sleep where they drop often in thier day clothes

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder what she did for the biggest day in the Jewish calendar, The day of atonement. You fast to say sorry for all the lies and bad things you’ve done this last year!! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope they don't have a routine etc she has said before it's because she loves them sooooooo much she likes to spend every minute with them. They sleep where they drop often in thier day clothes
Couldn't live like that with no routine at all. Not good at all for them ☹

• Sad
I wonder what she did for the biggest day in the Jewish calendar, The day of atonement. You fast to say sorry for all the lies and bad things you’ve done this last year!! 🤔
She’ll die of starvation if she has to fast long enough to say sorry for all the lies she’s told this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did someone really message her that or do you think she made it up 🤣🤣I know she is a tit parent but she wouldn’t leave rex and rose alone lol

Ps her hair is as dry as her lips

• Haha
Did someone really message her that or do you think she made it up 🤣🤣I know she is a tit parent but she wouldn’t leave rex and rose alone lol

Ps her hair is as dry as her lips
I think she made it up tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ engagement, Attention

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So If she says it's 5am, why are there daylight sun beams all over the kitchen cabinets? There is literally nothing this women won't lie about in the name of content 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m now convinced her ‘van cleef’ bracelet is faker than she is. The real ones don’t have the chain on them and I’m sure hers does.
You’re right. Hers definitely has a chain. Meanwhile Camilla the Queen Consort was wearing hers for all the signing she & King Charles did when he took over & hers was (obviously lol) the real deal!

Photographed at 5.11am MY ARSE!
Here’s the sunrise time for where she lives. Not proper sunrise until 7.18am which means it only begins getting light at 6.48am. If she left at 5.11 that kitchen photo was taken on a different day…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No thanks, please stay out of the North, we don't want you up here.
Screenshot_20221013-183148_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It astounds me how that show is still being made. It’s so abhorrently crap.
Its clearly set up as well I watched one of the first series and the clutter was terrible they said it was like it for years but there was no dust lol the kids where older and there was baby toys but they weren't dusty or anything 🤣🤣😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.