Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny her sharing the things she loves for prime day acting like she's doing people a favour showing them a deal where they can use the same stuff Stacey does. She's paid to post them and probably also gets paid when people click on the link and buy too.
Also didn't she say she was obsessed with the ICONIC mascara or was I just imagining it??

A comment on her Hello Fresh advert on you tube 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Annoys ya she acts like she has no money and 10 ads at even 1000 pound is 10 grand in 2 weeks but we know they will be about 5/10 grand a time
It's a lot more than that,they are long term contracts she has,once a week posts for 3/6 months and she gets upwards of 40k for each one because of her follower and engagement stats.. anyone who buys her crap has paid for cucumber mansion,her wedding etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe you don’t have to clean pretend teeth in the same way? I saw on that crap Sunday cooking programme (before I turned over obvs) and she said she has 3 sugars in her tea. Those teeth are certainly put through it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So someone’s got a jewellery contract?! Cos she’s blurred it out… is she really going to do a van cleef AD whilst moaning about not meeting her bills?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I see hinch have been questioned alot for filters on her Facebook page and looking completely different in real life. So Stacey has got to mention in there. I know I'm a Catfish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she was walking in earlier she was wearing a necklace which said Stacey. All the letters were hanging individually rather than one script and were upside down which is what made me notice. Looks like that is the same one she has blurred out now. I think it’ll be an SS range with a high street brand

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When she was walking in earlier she was wearing a necklace which said Stacey. All the letters were hanging individually rather than one script and were upside down which is what made me notice. Looks like that is the same one she has blurred out now. I think it’ll be an SS range with a high street brand
I bet it’s Abbot Lyon all the z listers have a colab with them

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why she’s gone to the effort of blurring it when it’s clearly visible in an earlier sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely jewellery. Maybe Elizabeth Duke at Argos? 😂😂😂
Edited Abbott Lyon have commented with ❤❤ on her post 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.