Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she just bleeping wait till she's brushed her tombstone gnashers and sprayed her stink pits to start the video? Always has to be a busy relatable yummy mummy:sick: And why is there barely any toothpaste? Is it not supposed to be frothy? Am I just using too much🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that fuss getting ‘married’, declaring herself as Mrs Solomon-Swash…. Yet still on insta just as Solomon.

Surely that’s one of the first things newly weds do?

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Teeth on her like a horse
Swallowed her toothpaste yeah of course

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shame she didn’t swallow the other white stuff, we would have been spared the delightful R & R!
OMG!!! I just choked on my tea!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

She must read this. Wasn't someone saying earlier about her teeth. She's proving that she's not a complete skank :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s pretending to brush her false teeth and spraying her stinky pits on camera to make it look like she’s just so bleeping busy guys 😰
Terrible acting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Between the fake brushing her gnashers and now the clumpy eyelashes I can’t see how anyone could want to be like her.
Also that cc cream is a green tone and doesn’t suit her skin tone. She needs to understand colourings and undertones. Made her look more like the undead sister than before

What an absolute pair of cunts they are. I really feel sorry for those crotch goblins, they never stood a chance in life with that couple in control of them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it funny her sharing the things she loves for prime day acting like she's doing people a favour showing them a deal where they can use the same stuff Stacey does. She's paid to post them and probably also gets paid when people click on the link and buy too.

Reactions: 9
I find it funny her sharing the things she loves for prime day acting like she's doing people a favour showing them a deal where they can use the same stuff Stacey does. She's paid to post them and probably also gets paid when people click on the link and buy too.
Shes does nothing for free does skanky,must be up to 10 ads now in the last two weeks,suppose she has to pay for that manky wedding dress somehow.

Reactions: 9
Shes does nothing for free does skanky,must be up to 10 ads now in the last two weeks,suppose she has to pay for that manky wedding dress somehow.
Annoys ya she acts like she has no money and 10 ads at even 1000 pound is 10 grand in 2 weeks but we know they will be about 5/10 grand a time

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Billie Shepherd is doing exactly the same ad for Amazon on her stories today but for Maybelline mascara not L’Oréal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.