Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have a dove partnership and an air wick partnership! She looks like she smells of findus crispy pancakes and she fully admits all her unhygienic stinky ways!
Excuse me but a findus crispy pancake smells utterly divine next to her and her bleeping rotten tuna canoe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A paedophile's dream..a semi naked Mick prancing and dancing for the camera as an unbalanced Roseseses is centimetres away from bashing her skull off the unprotected fireplace corner.Stupid cow

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Unfollowed her and a few others who make me anxious and angry. No good for my mental health to keep reading about stupid people who I can’t stand and would never chose as friends.

Reactions: 22
Unfollowed her and a few others who make me anxious and angry. No good for my mental health to keep reading about stupid people who I can’t stand and would never chose as friends.
Yeah I don’t follow Stacey or Mrs hinch anymore just check in on this thread for anything funny then go and have a look 👀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her latest story she defo looks pregnant but she’s done herself no favours with what she’s wearing as it does seem to make her look bigger if that makes sense? Her posture looks like she’s deliberately exaggerating it too. Either she wants people to speculate and up her engagement as let’s face it, she’s not had good publicity lately or she’s genuinely pregnant. The way she lives her life through instagram leaves me exhausted. She can’t keep up with her own lies.
I agree with you - I think she wants people to speculate - she wants to be newsworthy and for people to talk about her. She’s wearing a chunky jumper that’s tucked in to the skirt which will give the illusion of a rounded tum. She’s certainly changed her posture but at Disney she looked normal. Surely anyone meeting her for the book signing and hugging her would notice. She’s a narcissist and will do anything for attention. I don’t care if she’s pregnant or not - just wish she’d give her kids privacy and stop using them for content - oh and to stop with all the lies - she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 26
Unfollowing was the best thing I did and I didn't even think she was having a negative impact on me when I did it!! I just was so disgusted with her insensitive pregnancy announcement that I unfollowed on the spot.
It wasn't until I stopped that I realised that I felt a little bit better about myself, hate watching is not good for anyone.

Reactions: 16
I agree with you - I think she wants people to speculate - she wants to be newsworthy and for people to talk about her. She’s wearing a chunky jumper that’s tucked in to the skirt which will give the illusion of a rounded tum. She’s certainly changed her posture but at Disney she looked normal. Surely anyone meeting her for the book signing and hugging her would notice. She’s a narcissist and will do anything for attention. I don’t care if she’s pregnant or not - just wish she’d give her kids privacy and stop using them for content - oh and to stop with all the lies - she’s pathetic.
i agree with both of you. She’s purposely trying to invite questions about being pregnant so she can then call out the questions and claim she’s just got a normal figure for a Mum (to be relatable) and ‘why do we put such pressure on women to be stick thin’ …. Blah blah blah

Reactions: 27
They are feral smelly bastards tit parents the whole lot need to be sheep dipped

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone tell me why she isn't cutting rex's hair? What's the deal with that - he literally looks like a girl 🤦‍♀️
I agree, he needs his hair cut, im not as bothered about it looking like a girls hair, I just don’t think he looks cute or adorable with it, it is so scruffy and makes him look feral, like everything else she does she seems to think it’s cool to be scruffy and dirty as if it’s a badge of honour, if she thinks it makes her relatable it doesn’t, most people keep themselves and their children clean and tidy

Monkey see monkey do ...and this is why wee mad mick eats like a washing machine with milk pouring out of his gob...so aye
Oh yes was about to say the same thing, she needs to teach that child some manners, cannot abide bad table manners and sloppy messy eaters, it’s disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Personally I don't think she's pregnant. It's just very bad posture.
Woman stand straight, your widows hump is bigger than your bump.
IMG_20221009_064439.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"What is your funniest parenting moment so far?"

"Stacey and I play a game of lucky dip, where we take it in turns to put a finger into the baby’s nappy and if it comes out messy, it’s your turn to change it. It makes me laugh every time"

🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
"What is your funniest parenting moment so far?"

"Stacey and I play a game of lucky dip, where we take it in turns to put a finger into the baby’s nappy and if it comes out messy, it’s your turn to change it. It makes me laugh every time"

🤮
Vile just why? Bet they don't wash it for ages either, how degrading For rose being made a game off! They are just vile idiots

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.