Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? It's a product recall. They have it advertised in stores.
I meant that they will have a specific list of things to say and how to handle it and won't want her saying anything that they don't approve.

Why? Could literally save a child’s life surely 😑 money over morals and accountability once again 💸

I meant that they will have a legal script/statement and that us all they will want said. They won't want her sating anything else.

Reactions: 4
I meant that they will have a specific list of things to say and how to handle it and won't want her saying anything that they don't approve.
But surely she could just share their recall notice. She wouldn't have to post a video or say anything, just get the important news out there that her plates contain lead.
It's negligent.

Reactions: 7
But surely she could just share their recall notice. She wouldn't have to post a video or say anything, just get the important news out there that her plates contain lead.
It's negligent.
They won't want her engaging at all with people about it. It's standard practice when something like this happens

Reactions: 5
I personally don’t give a toss if she’s pregnant or not, I just feel sorry for the two older boys who seem to have no place in the Family home she’s created with silly bollox. Her eldest son is scruffy and dressed like an 8 year old in the Disney photos. The only time Leighton looks clean & smart is when he’s at he’s Fathers. The two younger ones are also scruffy and smelly looking. I don’t think Harry wants to be included in the tramps family, duck all to do with Stacey not including him. I wouldn’t let my son go there either! What happened to the fishing trips Joe used to take him on? 🤬
I always think considering she gets tit loads of shampoo and body wash from Dove for free, why do they always look like they need a good wash, that oldest lad needs to wash his hair daily at his age raging hormones etc along with his bollocks etc, especially with the style of hair he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm certainly not body shaming whatsoever. I have an ED so feel very uncomfortable when it comes to commenting on people's weight. But I'm pretty sure that was a pregnancy bump in that story and this fan picture. Her stomach looked more rounded and was protruding out. Unless it's just a weird camera angle and the clothes she's wearing are not all that flattering? 🤷

View attachment 1635657
That bracelet she’s wearing is well over £3k

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So I’ve had a bit of an epiphany and decided to make some real changes to help me become a better person. With times being hard for folk and winter and Christmas ahead, I’ve decided that it’s only right for me to become a bit more generous. 😬

Anyway, after careful thought I’ve decided my plan to be more charitable will start by me bravely donating myself and my time to going on holiday with those who require an extra person to make up the numbers. Now, I can assure you I won’t be enjoying this in any way, shape or form but that doesn’t matter, oh no, I’ll be doing it for the greater good and that’s what’s important; my reward will be seeing other people now able to enjoy their holiday, after all sharing is caring. 😇😌

I know, I know, it’s a big sacrifice and incredibly selfless of me but I know deep down it’s the right thing to do. As for thanks, well there’s none needed. I’m not doing this for praise at all, I’ll just be secure in the knowledge that my good deeds and the milk of human kindness are what will carry me through, well that and the flights and airport shuttle of course... 🤗

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I’ve had a bit of an epiphany and decided to make some real changes to help me become a better person. With times being hard for folk and winter and Christmas ahead, I’ve decided that it’s only right for me to become a bit more generous. 😬

Anyway, after careful thought I’ve decided my plan to be more charitable will start by me bravely donating myself and my time to going on holiday with those who require an extra person to make up the numbers. Now, I can assure you I won’t be enjoying this in any way, shape or form but that doesn’t matter, oh no, I’ll be doing it for the greater good and that’s what’s important; my reward will be seeing other people now able to enjoy their holiday, after all sharing is caring. 😇😌

I know, I know, it’s a big sacrifice and incredibly selfless of me but I know deep down it’s the right thing to do. As for thanks, well there’s none needed. I’m not doing this for praise at all, I’ll just be secure in the knowledge that my good deeds and the milk of human kindness are what will carry me through, well that and the flights and airport shuttle of course... 🤗

🤭😆
Oh good, I’ve just booked a 2 weeks all inclusive holiday to the Bahamas with children and hubby. Just one problem, we have an extra room (they forced us to buy it) anyway, I just can’t think of ONE single person who would be better suited. Grandparents who might like to see their grandchildren on holiday? Nope. Parents who have worked hard their whole life for me and regularly look after my children? forget it. I know, you’ll do.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I

🤭😆
I’ve a holiday booked to Aruba with the other half & children but I don’t like any of them, fancy going instead? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please can there be a thread dedicated to when we realised Stacey was a fraud. Would love to hear everyone’s stories.
It will always be kitchen gate for me. Been many, many things since including the new dog saga. But lying you’re giving a kitchen to a less fortunate family in need then her dad being caught selling it on the selling pages just turned me sick

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
It will always be kitchen gate for me. Been many, many things since including the new dog saga. But lying you’re giving a kitchen to a less fortunate family in need then her dad being caught selling it on the selling pages just turned me sick
I forgot about this omg this was the beginning for me

Reactions: 16
If she is pregnant then did she go to Disney just to take a pregnancy reveal photo? Either way, she can underplay her first Disney visit all she wants but it doesn’t take away the fact she took golden child and golden child only to Disney all to do her gremlin sister “a favour”.Ugh she’s such a dick

Reactions: 16
Stacey, loading her trolley with her airwick collection… “if anyone needs a pick me up, I’m going to buy these and give them away”.
How, er….generous? To buy something that lines your pockets to give away to someone.
Also if I needed a “pick me up” and a load of her air freshener collection arrived in the post it would probably be enough to tip me over the edge rather than pick me up.

What better way to cheer up a friend than say “I think your house smells, so I thought I’d get that Stacey Solomon who also smells to send you some of her air fresheners from Asda” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Stacey, loading her trolley with her airwick collection… “if anyone needs a pick me up, I’m going to buy these and give them away”.
How, er….generous? To buy something that lines your pockets to give away to someone.
Also if I needed a “pick me up” and a load of her air freshener collection arrived in the post it would probably be enough to tip me over the edge rather than pick me up.

What better way to cheer up a friend than say “I think your house smells, so I thought I’d get that Stacey Solomon who also smells to send you some of her air fresheners from Asda” 🙄
Why does she have a dove partnership and an air wick partnership! She looks like she smells of findus crispy pancakes and she fully admits all her unhygienic stinky ways!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

🤭😆
Would you mind coming on my next holiday as the designated photographer please?
Just don’t tell anyone you’re coming as it’s not your holiday to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Think her book and air wick stuff were behind one of the dividers you used to separate your shopping from the person in front so she is claiming that as a business expense, not just buying it along with her weekly shop!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.