Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What is your funniest parenting moment so far?"

"Stacey and I play a game of lucky dip, where we take it in turns to put a finger into the baby’s nappy and if it comes out messy, it’s your turn to change it. It makes me laugh every time"

🤮
This is so gross, i have a 6 week old and the wet ones are as bad as the brown ones. Poor kids imagine only getting your bum changed once you've tit! 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This is so gross, i have a 6 week old and the wet ones are as bad as the brown ones. Poor kids imagine only getting your bum changed once you've tit! 🤢
We all saw rexs nappys down his legs wet through, she had no shame in showing it! The worst is when he was at the school farye bless him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've just noticed how she holds the pen. I know I went to school ten million years ago but I remember having my hand slapped to remind me to hold the pen correctly!

I just tried to hold it the way she does in this photo and there's no control over it.

Fussy old lady here 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Shes wearing the thickest fluffiest high neck jumper. It looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
She just needs to hurry up get the 7pm prerecorded Disney baby announcement over n done with

Reactions: 11
Shes also only got 1 earring in 🙄😂
Hmmm. Time for some strategic "oh what am
I like, ditzy old me! What have I got? Baby Brain! Oopsie! All Joe's fault, he would clean those windows so I got fanny gallops!"

(sorry, I just made myself feel sick there!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would she be wearing a massive thick jumper in a studio with hot studio lights etc? only one reason!!

Reactions: 10
Is she wearing the same tights she wore yesterday? God they must be honking after being next to her stench trench yesterday 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s sending her book and air freshener collection to the poor lady who’s just been through major surgery and faces months of treatment to “pick her up”. I’d be on the hunt for new friends if I was that lady.
God I thought she was talking about roess dancing 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.