Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t be pregnant she has no more bedrooms in that house or out building for any more kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please can there be a thread dedicated to when we realised Stacey was a fraud. Would love to hear everyone’s stories.
We should do this for thread 100 when we get there 😂
The Hinch threads did that for her 500th thread and while I don’t really comment on them, it was interesting to see all the stuff I didn’t know about. Imagine fans of SSS found an entire thread and screenshots of her lies 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very quiet today ain’t she?

“Why does it matter what holidays she has? Why does she feel the need to have to explain herself?”

quoting off a daily mirror article about it

the reason it matters is because when you sell your life and your kids life on instagram for money you have to be honest.

If I’m stupid enough to buy anything off an influencer like most of her followers are. Surely they deserve the truth. She lost her right to privacy the second she sold her soul and her kids for the influencer life

You don’t get to have both Stacey.

She puts everything down to her kids last fart on social media so the sneaky tit won’t ever wash. She’s a liar. A fraud and a fake. And makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Primark's lawyers will have instructed her not to mention it.
Why? Could literally save a child’s life surely 😑 money over morals and accountability once again 💸

Of course! Or in the giant gym they also have that they kept quiet
Or Joe’s man cave? Bigger than your average household’s living room complete with “Joe’s Juices” as he doesn’t dare drink alcohol 🤥 Another bug-bear of mine. The holier-than-thou attitude to drinking alcohol with the instahunz 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Is that Stacey “watching my bills” Solomon in Gucci tights? Or are they maybe just ‘Guci’ tights from Dagenham market? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm certainly not body shaming whatsoever. I have an ED so feel very uncomfortable when it comes to commenting on people's weight. But I'm pretty sure that was a pregnancy bump in that story and this fan picture. Her stomach looked more rounded and was protruding out. Unless it's just a weird camera angle and the clothes she's wearing are not all that flattering? 🤷

Screenshot_20221008_180006.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm certainly not body shaming whatsoever. I have an ED so feel very uncomfortable when it comes to commenting on people's weight. But I'm pretty sure that was a pregnancy bump in that story. Her stomach looked more rounded and was protruding out. Unless it's just a weird camera angle and the clothes she's wearing are not all that flattering? 🤷
Tbh I do think a lot of it is just poor posture, tit clothes and trying to push her belly out.

I personally don’t give a toss if she’s pregnant or not, I just feel sorry for the two older boys who seem to have no place in the Family home she’s created with silly bollox. Her eldest son is scruffy and dressed like an 8 year old in the Disney photos. The only time Leighton looks clean & smart is when he’s at he’s Fathers. The two younger ones are also scruffy and smelly looking. I don’t think Harry wants to be included in the tramps family, duck all to do with Stacey not including him. I wouldn’t let my son go there either! What happened to the fishing trips Joe used to take him on? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.