Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she accidentally on purpose forget to mention to all her "pals" (followers🤢) that she'd be on Sunday brunch today?!?!

Reactions: 9
She's very polite this morning, minding her manners, using a knife and fork and chewing with her mouth closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting there when Stacey just asked was there alcohol in the dessert and when your woman says yes Stacey went a bit red and your woman says oh yes and pointed at Stacey?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"What is your funniest parenting moment so far?"

"Stacey and I play a game of lucky dip, where we take it in turns to put a finger into the baby’s nappy and if it comes out messy, it’s your turn to change it. It makes me laugh every time"

🤮
Just goes to show how bad they all stink when they can’t smell a crappy nappy.
She probably just assumes it’s her minge kicking up a pong.
Now we know why she has brown under her finger nails all the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting there when Stacey just asked was there alcohol in the dessert and when your woman says yes Stacey went a bit red and your woman says oh yes and pointed at Stacey?!
She carried on shovelling if in her face though so I don’t think she was concerned, just asking a question

Reactions: 4
She’s had a few sips of the drinks but did the whole “I’m not good at drinking” thing.

I don’t think she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 10
I will be shocked if she’s pregnant if she’s on live television sipping alcohol!

Reactions: 12
Has Mandy got the boot:

“We don’t have a nanny or childcare. We sync our diaries to make sure there is always someone home.

"If we do both happen to be working, then there’s my family or her family. And we also look after our nieces and nephews when their parents are working. It’s always full-on.”

Reactions: 8
She always looks like she has a bit of a tummy with her bad posture so there is always speculation about a pregnancy so who knows 🤷‍♀️
It was a strange outfit she wore for the book signing though jumper half in half out !
On one of the videos from her fans she lifts her skirt up and pulls her tights up 🤣🤣

We just need someone to come on here and spill the beans like last time we found out she was pregnant and expecting a girl before she had even announced it !
4D7A6769-0BE6-4BB9-AA73-7BE4B948D802.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It’s obvious n every single person at her book signing will know so if ur one who went thanks for confirming
It was the inthestyle reel that done it for me. Looked like a 3/4 month bump & we all know she loves a pre record

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's preggers, there's no way she'd have another baby to outshine the golden Roes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she show herself on any rides at Disney ? She wouldn’t be on them if she was pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.