Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she editing herself to appear bigger? Fan photos from Disney she's really slim yet her photos look like she's put weight on and possibly has a bump

Reactions: 12
I think she only came clean about being there prev cus she said she got roses hairband off a small business in advance because there was no soft hair bands . Let that slip

Reactions: 7
SHE hasn't spent the the morning conker collecting, she's spent the morning having her roots done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know kids get dirty all the time but poor Rex looks dirty in almost all of her stories! I really hate saying that about a child but it’s clearly aimed more at Stacey’s parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Defiantly looks like she has a bump - the clothes movement - unless she has something stuffed up there

Reactions: 5
It could just be her poor diet and lack of exercise catching up with her I guess.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s pregnant again too. I came here to say that! There’s a definite bump in that outfit!

Reactions: 5
Notice the one up on hinch. Picking pinecone. Hinch did amazon order for hers 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must have killed her to keep quite about her trip to Disney last month.
Still can't believe she hasn't mentioned her Primark toddler weaning range is being recalled because of excess levels of lead. That's just negligent and evil tbh.
Primark's lawyers will have instructed her not to mention it.

Reactions: 6
7pm Sunday night announcement?
Isn’t that the peak of peak?
But then, wasn’t she also acting a bit of a slosher in her wedding video?
she’s such an enigma, our stace 🤣

Reactions: 9
Haha being called out and caught out again. No way did that situation happens and no way did Roess not go. Then guilt hit so she had to go again and take the olders ones. She another Hinch child favourites. I really Stace is the biggest liar and deceiver on the whole app. Getting caught out time and time again for things and no one bats and eye over it.

Reactions: 10
7pm Sunday night announcement?
Isn’t that the peak of peak?
But then, wasn’t she also acting a bit of a slosher in her wedding video?
she’s such an enigma, our stace 🤣
She smokes while pregnant, is drinking in pregnancy so much worse? I’m not sure but I wouldn’t say she would smoke and would definitely not drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stacey lies, exploits her kids online, she’s full of tit and she’s making sure people are speculating about her ‘bump’ - she’s a narcissist and full time attention seeker - cannot stand the woman

Reactions: 23
Her latest story she defo looks pregnant but she’s done herself no favours with what she’s wearing as it does seem to make her look bigger if that makes sense? Her posture looks like she’s deliberately exaggerating it too. Either she wants people to speculate and up her engagement as let’s face it, she’s not had good publicity lately or she’s genuinely pregnant. The way she lives her life through instagram leaves me exhausted. She can’t keep up with her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest story she defo looks pregnant but she’s done herself no favours with what she’s wearing as it does seem to make her look bigger if that makes sense? Her posture looks like she’s deliberately exaggerating it too. Either she wants people to speculate and up her engagement as let’s face it, she’s not had good publicity lately or she’s genuinely pregnant. The way she lives her life through instagram leaves me exhausted. She can’t keep up with her own lies.
Or we are up to when she was pregnant with Rosie on her prerecorded videos we know how famous she is for her videos being prerecorded

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.