Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Stacey but then I realised she was actually making me feel bad about myself. I had postnatal depression after my son and watching her stories and posts I felt awful because I wasn’t getting half as much done with only one child. I started to wise up around the time she moved into ‘Pickle Cottage’ and realised it’s all smoke, mirrors, pre-records and Mandy.
I now feel quite good about my parenting as my son is safe, loved and most importantly sleeps in the same building as me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I hated her after Rex was born and she started up with the contorting herself to make her body have rolls to show she was ‘normal’. Jumping on the body positivity bandwagon that she seems to have left behind for now. It was always obvious that she was squishing herself to give herself a more pronounced squishy stomach which completely defied the message body positivity is about.
then She morphed into the dancing with the mop and Hoover bleep that really cemented it for me.
It’s just gone further downhill since then

Reactions: 25
Notice she’s saying she’s forgetting things and she doesn’t know what wrong with her, ring any bells? When she said similar things when expecting Roess????

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought the same and then in a video of rose walking ..... again the hallway has had a revamp without being shown at any point you can see the living room behind which was all finished but now appears to have a replastered wall and not painted when it had previously been painted. Might be something to do with the new windows that got mentioned a while back so perhaps had new doors too. I am not interested in anything other than snooping round the house!
Yeah I think when they did the kitchen they knocked down the wall they said they were going to so had to redo some of the living room. Why they didn’t do it before they decorated the living room I don’t know. Probably as Stacey doesn’t everything backwards. She did a lot of tit diy for a book and then gets the professionals in. She then helps the professionals so also put it in her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For those who liked Stacey/didn’t mind her I am curious to know what thing sticks out the most to you for when you realised she was a nut case. For me it was the montage of packing the hospital bag for Rex with the most random shite, such as a fejka and then standing up on a hospital bed to take a photo of it all. Ever since then I haven’t seen her the same way and can see she her lies. I also notice lots of the ‘sheep’ around me in real life have slowly gone off her too.
For me it was when she started getting friendly with hinch and the stupid fake smile she does 😴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think the secret door she was having put in the lounge will be finished just in time for a 7pm post on Halloween?

Reactions: 11
I really liked her up until the hospital incident too. I realised something wernt right, who does an overlay pic with fejkas while your son is in hospital ffs?

I then went into denial and thought, well maybe she was having a bit of a breakdown & was trying to keep things “normal”

The final straw was the last few times she met with hinch she supported her lies (pretending hinch had brought a pillow with her when it was clearly one of Stacey’s from home.)
She turned all mean girl when they were togther & not so sweetness & light.

I started to realise that she lies just as much if not more than hinch

Reactions: 20
For those who liked Stacey/didn’t mind her I am curious to know what thing sticks out the most to you for when you realised she was a nut case. For me it was the montage of packing the hospital bag for Rex with the most random shite, such as a fejka and then standing up on a hospital bed to take a photo of it all. Ever since then I haven’t seen her the same way and can see she her lies. I also notice lots of the ‘sheep’ around me in real life have slowly gone off her too.
I think I started disliking her when she used to let Mick sleep in the dog bed all the time. Then I found tattle and it all made sense when I read about her pre records etc. before that I didn’t really notice her lies until her threads opened my eyes.

The ditsy act when she ‘accidentally’ ordered too much sand kinda made me dubious about her too to be fair.

Reactions: 21
I think I started disliking her when she used to let Mick sleep in the dog bed all the time. Then I found tattle and it all made sense when I read about her pre records etc. before that I didn’t really notice her lies until her threads opened my eyes.

The ditsy act when she ‘accidentally’ ordered too much sand kinda made me dubious about her too to be fair.
Ahh yes the dog bed!! Or sleeping on a cold hard floor 😢 Not changing his nappy for 2-5 working days..😩🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Have heard lots of complaints about her kids plates etc
I bought the baby beaker with a straw from her primark range the other day- I didn’t realise it was her range until I got home, it was literally on the shelf closest to the floor 🤣 ANYWAY it’s sooo tit, like really hard to suck out of. There was no chance my 7month old would be able too, I couldn’t.. my cheeks were even sucking in trying to get water out. Awful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I bought the baby beaker with a straw from her primark range the other day- I didn’t realise it was her range until I got home, it was literally on the shelf closest to the floor 🤣 ANYWAY it’s sooo tit, like really hard to suck out of. There was no chance my 7month old would be able too, I couldn’t.. my cheeks were even sucking in trying to get water out. Awful
Think there’s lead in these things 😩 absolutely awful and so late after loads of people have been using them 😔 shameful

I really liked Stacey but then I realised she was actually making me feel bad about myself. I had postnatal depression after my son and watching her stories and posts I felt awful because I wasn’t getting half as much done with only one child. I started to wise up around the time she moved into ‘Pickle Cottage’ and realised it’s all smoke, mirrors, pre-records and Mandy.
I now feel quite good about my parenting as my son is safe, loved and most importantly sleeps in the same building as me
I get u I wondered myself how I didn’t have all the time in a day that she did 😩😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When she started hanging up her crisps I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t watch all of staceys stories and just came into this thread to be nosey… has she said her older boys don’t sleep in the house and sleep in a separate building?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t watch all of staceys stories and just came into this thread to be nosey… has she said her older boys don’t sleep in the house and sleep in a separate building?
no she pretends they don’t. She shares that much it was easy to work out

For me it started when she moved to Picallili cottage and pregnant with Rose. The subtle bragging, the acting dumb and the horrendous decorating.
She is so unrelatable to the average follower her dishonesty with posts and the constant ads does my head in 🤯
I used to think she was ditzy and a bit dim but she’s not at all, it’s all an act that her minions lap up making her richer.
I recently unfollowed her after the blatant lie about Joe being home whilst she was choosing a wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For me it started when she moved to Picallili cottage and pregnant with Rose. The subtle bragging, the acting dumb and the horrendous decorating.
She is so unrelatable to the average follower her dishonesty with posts and the constant ads does my head in 🤯
I used to think she was ditzy and a bit dim but she’s not at all, it’s all an act that her minions lap up making her richer.
I recently unfollowed her after the blatant lie about Joe being home whilst she was choosing a wedding dress.
I completely agree. I think it is all very calculated she knows the type of people she can prey on.. at the end of the day if she was as utterly stupid as she pretends she wouldn’t be a millionaire

I’ve never liked her. Didnt really have any opinion on her either way but read her threads on here out of nosiness because a few of my friends are/were obsessed with her and hinch. Now I think she’s a bleep.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.