Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch all of staceys stories and just came into this thread to be nosey… has she said her older boys don’t sleep in the house and sleep in a separate building?
She showed pictures and videos of doing up the boys room. The pool was directly outside the window. The pool is next to the pool house /annex not the actual house. Think pics are in the wikki

Have read it because I don’t want to give them the clicks but what a ridiculous headline
Look at the stay of her in that pic. Looks like sticker sister

Reactions: 20
She has to be trolling us with the marshmallow teeth
View attachment 1609339
I see she's modelled these cookies on her smile 🤣 I'm posts and posts behind . Just catching up

She should put two spiders dangling above each one and they’d look exactly like her.
I didn't even see this haha my thoughts exactly

Why does she have to wait for Joe to get home before she does a towel wash? Really is a lazy witch. It I was Joe I'd be fuming that she's making it public knowledge that he's the witch of the house.
I am single mum imagine I had wait for someone to be here. Even as mine was a newborn. I'd never shower again. She needs to get with the real world

I thought she was pregnant a while and seeing this morning photos on here.
She's probably waiting to find out it's definitely a girl. I read somewhere that miscarriage she had in between rex and rosess wasn't a miscarriage but a boy. I've got a new phone . Will try and find the post was a comment on Facebook. Not sure if there is truth in it but I would put nothing past her. She's waiting for the right moment to outshine molly mae. Maybe after hers and roess birthday

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see she's modelled these cookies on her smile 🤣 I'm posts and posts behind . Just catching up

I didn't even see this haha my thoughts exactly

I am single mum imagine I had wait for someone to be here. Even as mine was a newborn. I'd never shower again. She needs to get with the real world

I thought she was pregnant a while and seeing this morning photos on here.
She's probably waiting to find out it's definitely a girl. I read somewhere that miscarriage she had in between rex and rosess wasn't a miscarriage but a boy. I've got a new phone . Will try and find the post was a comment on Facebook. Not sure if there is truth in it but I would put nothing past her. She's waiting for the right moment to outshine molly mae. Maybe after hers and roess birthday
Wow aborting a baby on the basis of their gender is a hell of an accusation. I wouldn’t believe that from some random person on FB who couldn’t back it up with any kind of credibility

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wow aborting a baby on the basis of their gender is a hell of an accusation. I wouldn’t believe that from some random person on FB who couldn’t back it up with any kind of credibility
I wasn't accusing her but trying to find where i read it. I said I am not sure if truth in it. Wouldn't put anything past her though. You'll be shocked at how often it happens especially with money and the means to early scans and blood tests. Gender disappointment which she's clearly had as her boys are not good enough. Is a very real thing. Termination also I know a few who have gone down this route

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I
duck me I think she's a hard faced skank but I would draw the line at that sort of accusation!! 😳😱

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What the duck are them lumps of icing on her cake! Poor rose, why can't she have what she is into on her cake

Is it the 4th her birthday? Must have had the party or the century this weekend!

Reactions: 8
She’s royalty isn’t she so the whole week will be dedicated well make it the whole of October for hers and Roess birthday. She does know that she wasn’t born on halloween 🤔 what’s with the pumpkins but prob to claim the whole October as hers
Edit for typos and the cake is terrible

She’s royalty isn’t she so the whole week will be dedicated well make it the whole of October for hers and Roess birthday. She does know that she wasn’t born on halloween 🤔 what’s with the pumpkins but prob to claim the whole October as hers
Edit for typos and the cake is terrible
She just hasn't took her time another couple of minutes the icing would have been alot better and the balls of icing (pumkins) are for her benefit! She has made it look crap on purpose as if she'd took a little longer it would have been fine

She just hasn't took her time another couple of minutes the icing would have been alot better and the balls of icing (pumkins) are for her benefit! She has made it look crap on purpose as if she'd took a little longer it would have been fine
If she even made it herself. . It’ll be s prerecord. Someone said on hinch thread . Party is probably happening today

Reactions: 7
That cake is for the gram, we won’t see the expensive one that’s been made for mommy and Rosie posies birthday🙄

Reactions: 17
Look at Rex's birthday cake compared to Rose's dread to think of the other boys ones! She isn't your favourite is she Stacey even though it still looks crap far more effort!
Who else remember her making that donut peg board?! 😂 I love my Krispy Kreme’s with a side of acrylic paint and hot glue…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it the sponge she's making now? If it's just the sponge it will actually keep fine for Tuesday.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.