Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look pregnant on the rose walking video. She forgot to stick her stomach out for tattle speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a video of Roess walking. Not that special to everyone outside of her household.
Weirdly enough Tommy mallet posted the same video of his son walking the other day, their kids are about the same age. The cynic in me thinks she’s seen this video and low & behold rhere roeses now doing the same thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those who liked Stacey/didn’t mind her I am curious to know what thing sticks out the most to you for when you realised she was a nut case. For me it was the montage of packing the hospital bag for Rex with the most random shite, such as a fejka and then standing up on a hospital bed to take a photo of it all. Ever since then I haven’t seen her the same way and can see she her lies. I also notice lots of the ‘sheep’ around me in real life have slowly gone off her too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
For those who liked Stacey/didn’t mind her I am curious to know what thing sticks out the most to you for when you realised she was a nut case. For me it was the montage of packing the hospital bag for Rex with the most random shite, such as a fejka and then standing up on a hospital bed to take a photo of it all. Ever since then I haven’t seen her the same way and can see she her lies. I also notice lots of the ‘sheep’ around me in real life have slowly gone off her too.
Not entirely sure, but the hospital saga with Rex was odd beyond belief. What the actual duck even was that

Reactions: 20
That moment in the children's hospital ward and the one where she shared a picture of her botch DIY paint job of a shed with Rex in the photo... having clearly wet himself in it!!!! are the two incidents that have put me off her for life.
Oh and her sitting in dog tit and walking around covered in dog tit and "not realising", making her two "older" children sleep in a different building and I did kinda side eye when she was caught on her sisters stories with curlers in Rexs hair cause I distinctly remember her blabbing on about his curls and then I found out they weren't even natural 🙄 (I was still in too deep at that point that it didn't put me off her entirely but once she moved to Pickle Mansion it all unravelled).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I used to like her till I realised how unhygienic she was. Sleeping in clothes she had on all day then wearing them the next day. The poor kids sleeping in their school uniforms. Then she moved to pickle cottage and like everyone else can't believe the older boys sleep in a different building

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When she was tipping mop water all over herself and writhing about the floor putting on some kind of mop-based sex show.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s been many! The hospital with Rex completely stunned me and I saw through the whole fake act😠 . The whole pack with me & advert in the hospital bed I’ll never change my mind after that. Who even has time to sit filming on their phone if a child was in medical care? Let alone pack and ad bag with me!

also the sand in the bathroom at the old house.. Ali could think about was all those grains of wet sand everywhere no matter how much you clean 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've never liked her, I only followed her because Mad Mick had an outfit on from Alice and Lilly and I wanted to see what other handmade clothes she'd been gifted as my son is the same age. I've always thought she was a talentless idiot, but never realised how much of a bleep she was until I found her instagram. I think for me it was the favouritism of Mick, the state of his nappies, down to his knees. Incidents such as letting Mick climb onto a table when he was around 18 months whilst she filmed him and laughed and he could have fallen off. Also the boiling pan incident when he was sat on the floor or crawling around under a pan of boiling water. Oh and the fact that she doesn't give a tit about her 2 oldest children, especially Leighton. The way she treats Harry is shocking and Joe is worse than her as he let's her treat him like that. I'll also add on that her voice is grating, she's a tit parent, tit at DIY and she's fugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've never liked her, I only followed her because Mad Mick had an outfit on from Alice and Lilly and I wanted to see what other handmade clothes she'd been gifted as my son is the same age. I've always thought she was a talentless idiot, but never realised how much of a bleep she was until I found her instagram. I think for me it was the favouritism of Mick, the state of his nappies, down to his knees. Incidents such as letting Mick climb onto a table when he was around 18 months whilst she filmed him and laughed and he could have fallen off. Also the boiling pan incident when he was sat on the floor or crawling around under a pan of boiling water. Oh and the fact that she doesn't give a tit about her 2 oldest children, especially Leighton. The way she treats Harry is shocking and Joe is worse than her as he let's her treat him like that. I'll also add on that her voice is grating, she's a tit parent, tit at DIY and she's fugly.
Yes, and they are only a few examples of her manipulation, lies, pimping out her kids and complete disregard for their safety.
For me, it's the complete waste of time, money and utter shite that she 'crafts/cooks'. The way she jumps on whatever is a worry to the sheep and pretends it impacts her. Like her Energy bill worry story. Well kiss my arse. She moved into a house with economy 7 heaters downstairs and put in a heated swimming pool!
She heats 2 homes because she won't have all her kids in one.
But yeah worry away, you lying millionaire 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
For me it was those pathetic food ideas for the kids, err.... 'gram, which were just gormless and probably summed her up quite well.

Oh and the part time "Jew" bit. It was the Jewish New Year on Monday, not a peep out of her but she's all over Christmas.....

Plus I'm still waiting for the registry office part of the "wedding". To me that's the biggest lie of all.....

Reactions: 14
Omg that socket in the corner of her panelling would do my head in! What room is she doing it in? I can’t work out if it’s the lounge and she’s just removed all the furniture or it’s somewhere else
I thought the same and then in a video of rose walking ..... again the hallway has had a revamp without being shown at any point you can see the living room behind which was all finished but now appears to have a replastered wall and not painted when it had previously been painted. Might be something to do with the new windows that got mentioned a while back so perhaps had new doors too. I am not interested in anything other than snooping round the house!

Reactions: 8
I didn't know much about her tbh. I don't remember her on XFactor. She and Joe annoy me on Celebrity Gogglebox with their constant bickering.

I started reading the threads here and there's so many things that are repugnant about her, her lack of hygiene for starters, but the worst for me is the fact that the older children are sleeping in a separate building WTF 🙄 and the general carelessness for the safety of the smaller ones also.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.