Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking she's pregnant since she posted pics of herself in her wedding dress! She definitely looks like she's got a bump!!
I did think she looked pregnant in her wedding dress to wonder if she is why she’s decided to keep it quiet 🤔

Reactions: 4
She's on Rob and Joshs podcast today. Love Rob and Josh and usually listen as soon as it's outbut can't bring myself to listen to it today yet for some reason😂
Same, she ruins EVERYTHING

Definitely pregnant, she's not put anything on in the face.... maybe this baby is ruining her princess Rose narrative??

Reactions: 6
letting Rex sit that close to the dogs while they eat… ffs Stacey. Food aggression is real!

my golden retriever puppy has such bad food aggression she snarls every time my 19 year old passes her no wait would i trust her with a child

I mean she might just be struggling with losing the weight from Rose? How old even is she? I could still pass for pregnant now and my youngest is 3 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg that socket in the corner of her panelling would do my head in! What room is she doing it in? I can’t work out if it’s the lounge and she’s just removed all the furniture or it’s somewhere else

Reactions: 3
I really feel like she will have heard the rumours and if she wasn’t pregnant she would be all ‘omg you guys I’m not pregnant I’ve just put on a bit of weight I promise hAhAhA’ but she’s not mentioned it at all.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220930-182853_Instagram.jpg

Just to refresh everyone's memory.... this is the kind of tit she said before she announced she was preggo with roess.

"Guysssss I'm sooooo tired. I don't know what's wrong with me" when in reality she was like...4 months pregnant.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1616417

Just to refresh everyone's memory.... this is the kind of tit she said before she announced she was preggo with roess.

"Guysssss I'm sooooo tired. I don't know what's wrong with me" when in reality she was like...4 months pregnant.
And the forgetfulness too. I mean she could be but maybe she’s waiting until after rose birthday to announce. It will be some long drawn out montage like we thought our family was completely but little did we know ….

Reactions: 16
It’s 7pm! Brace yourselves for the ‘special video’ not posted yesterday……

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just a video of Roess walking. Not that special to everyone outside of her household.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s started following sloggi. If she’s not preggers then some “body positivity” footage of her in bra and pants is coming our way. Perhaps why she shaved her legs…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise she had forgotten to post the reel of Rose walking yesterday so tells everyone on her stories, then conveniently posts it at 7pm today 🤥🙄. Also are they both having something done to their wedding rings? Both their ring fingers are totally bare 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.