Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the sponge she's making now? If it's just the sponge it will actually keep fine for Tuesday.
It.looks like she put that roll icing under the buttercream so it will be fine but just butter cream would prob get a bit stale by then, but she's probably had a party today so won't be keeping it till then anyway 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Imagine your child’s birthday being so much for the gram that their cake even had to be on theme and covered in crappy pumpkins and claim they love them too. The poor child probably hasn’t got a clue what a pumpkin is ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't put it past her tbh
I got a different phone. Comment said Someone working in the clinic and knew she didn't continue the pregnancy because of another boy. Tbh I can believe it. She waited until she knew the sex then before even confirming her pregnancy on Rose.

Former X Factor contestant Stacey, 32, is arguably the most successful celebrity mumfluencer.

Should she choose, she could command up to £16,100 a post thanks to her 5.4million followers who are very engaged in what she shares, according to Influencer Marketing Hub.

From Instagram alone, she could earn a whopping £839,136 a year by sharing just one sponsored post a week - bagging her almost twice the amount of the next highest earner.

don’t know if this has been posted but paper speculates she earns £840,000 just with insta and nothing else.
Why is she making out she’s worried about paying her bills?!?! Purely to try to be relatable!!! Boils my piss !!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Chirst people on the fan group are saying they love them both creepy as duck! I would not want a stranger to 'love' my child!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've paused that Facebook group temporarily as some people on there are absolutely deranged. It's worrying that she's so lax about her children's safety and privacy. And with those nutters on the Facebook group positively salivating for every tiny detail she dripfeeds it's scary.

what the duck is that cake? 😳😱 can't she just buy a Colin caterpillar like everyone else?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've paused that Facebook group temporarily as some people on there are absolutely deranged. It's worrying that she's so lax about her children's safety and privacy. And with those nutters on the Facebook group positively salivating for every tiny detail she dripfeeds it's scary.

what the duck is that cake? 😳😱 can't she just buy a Colin caterpillar like everyone else?
M&S probably didn’t offer to give her one for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It.looks like she put that roll icing under the buttercream so it will be fine but just butter cream would prob get a bit stale by then, but she's probably had a party today so won't be keeping it till then anyway 🤣🤣🤣
I thought it looked like she was icing one of those dummy styrofoam cakes.

• Haha
Why would you ice a cake with white icing then cover it in pink butter cream ?
She absolutely did not make that cake !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think you are right! Did we see her bake the sponge? You can buy these cakes ready to go from Sainsburys..
No evidence she baked it?? Why not just say you for forgot it was little roses birthday and just decorated it 🤪😂 OR get a premade cake if that was easier and get the boys to help you decorate it… if secretly there’s a professional cake?

• Haha
Oooooooh the excitement of it all, it’s like a baby birthday lottery; what will emerge?! Of course nothing is what it seems; when does Stacey say Roess was born? When was she actually born? When is the party? Have they had the party? Who made the cake? Did Stacey buy the cake? Why are there pink pumpkins/balls/somethings on the cake? Could it look worse if she’d tried? Oh so many questions…🤔

Although if we’re expecting to get a straight answer out of Stacey you’re more likely to leave your heating on all day whilst you’re out the house than that I’m afraid. I don’t think she can help herself and the problem when you start off lying, well, you’ve got to run with it haven’t you?! 😳

Oh, we’d also better brace ourselves for Roess done up like a Christmas tree. There’ll of course be the OTT dress, oversized floppy bow or the such like clagged on her head and of course we can’t forget the inevitable;

‘… the best birthday present Mummy ever had…’ 🙄

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.