Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually I can’t stand pregnancy speculation!! I do think she had a common 4 children belly, but my god those photos!!! She’d be quite far along too maybe?! She’s huge!!!
I know it's the way she was stood and everything, if she's not she needs to burn them cloths lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her comments on The Royals were “misrepresented” apparently. I love how they describe her beige wardrobe and then that she’s wearing a beige jumper, with beige leggings while her beige nails hover over a beige pot 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
New to this thread but just read gormless Stacey and gormless Joe are favourites to take over as This Morning presenters. Please noooooo. This cannot happen 😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
To make it look relatable that she hasn't got a spare minute to was some towels! Stupid cow
It’s mad how her sheep don’t see through her. No time to do a towel wash, but plenty of time to set her camera up at the perfect angle, no doubt checking the light and whatnot just so she can film herself signing books with Roess. I’d hate to live the life of an influencer.

Reactions: 18
She's on Rob and Joshs podcast today. Love Rob and Josh and usually listen as soon as it's outbut can't bring myself to listen to it today yet for some reason😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve thought she looked pregnant ever since her hen do photos, she could have been very early stages then with it being her 5th she would have popped very early.

Reactions: 5
If she has got a bump though its handy to rest her boobs on as she won't wear a bra, even on national telly. Fair enough don't have to wear full on wires etc, I don't, but some form of support would be beneficial!

Reactions: 6
Just came to say I’m listening to Parenting Hell podcast and in the intro Rob was talking about their wedding day and said ‘whilst we were waiting for Stacey to walk down the aisle I went on Instagram and noticed she’d uploaded a picture of her running a bath’ and he was making a joke of it like saying all the guests were waiting whilst she was busy having a bath. I never really go on this thread but I do remember the whole bath picture to throw followers off the scent of the wedding day so I just thought it was funny he innocently mentioned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I noticed this too! Not sure if i found it obvious because I knew of the speculation before hand from in this group 🤣 so others may not of noticed…. But I did!
I noticed that too- she properly grabs her “bump“ as that trolley careers towards her then she quickly lets go

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.