Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth are they standing around gurning like that? Even for them, it looks downright stupid.

As for this, she looks like a Hallowe'en decoration. That's not a compliment, btw.

View attachment 1613717
She does! 🤭😆

Well she’s seasonal I suppose, you’ve got to give her that. Also if this book lark doesn’t go well she could have a nice little Halloween business to fall back on! 😉

21AB8AFD-9E72-44F0-AFF0-F35CABF1A0F7.jpeg

The resemblance is uncanny! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s on YouTube now

[/QUOTE]

He is proper taking the piss out of her. Cringed.
I sort of feel she’s just wearing an incredibly unflattering outfit and not hiding a bump maybe?? Just had loads of kids and is older now so you don’t bounce back?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have to say I'm so suprised we've not been inundated with birthday crap yet, it was the beginning of October wasn't it??? Yea cus joe was " in charge " of the Halloween costumes SHE brought,😆😆

Reactions: 8
It’s on YouTube now

At least she finally admitted she named it pickle cottage

Id been firmly on the “she’s had 4 kids it’s a mum tum catching up with her; leave her alone” team, but gotta say, that’s looking like a baby in there…. She seemed pretty keen to hide it too. Time shall tell.
Was the same when she first fell with ROESS

Reactions: 7
If she is pregnant surely it wasn’t planned?🤔 as she kept banging on about rose being her last pregnancy, who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What a div when she refers to joe and the fuses and saying she was grateful that she had her dad to show her DIY. Have you forgot your husbands dad died when he was still young.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Her dad must have been so rubbish at DIY as that's where she's got her crap ideas from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she was being insensitive saying about Joe's dad and DIY, my dad never showed me fuses it's just common sense and if a grown man can flick switches there is no hope lol

Reactions: 7
I would be shocked if she’s not pregnant after watching her on This Morning today. There’s actually a bit where Gino is rolling the trolley over and she gets a bit worried and you see her go to protect ‘her bump’ but she quickly stops herself. Could be totally wrong but it all seemed a little obvious to me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Some mad hinch girl who's obssesed with hinch has now started obsessing with Stacey she's brought one of her dresses her range isn't very flattering

Reactions: 4
She either is or that dress isn’t complimenting her figure at all.

6CA6C187-745E-4D56-9DB6-252A6B0EC4BF.jpeg
70C987C3-C2B3-4B39-8645-4D8A408975B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be shocked if she’s not pregnant after watching her on This Morning today. There’s actually a bit where Gino is rolling the trolley over and she gets a bit worried and you see her go to protect ‘her bump’ but she quickly stops herself. Could be totally wrong but it all seemed a little obvious to me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I noticed this too! Not sure if i found it obvious because I knew of the speculation before hand from in this group 🤣 so others may not of noticed…. But I did!

Reactions: 5
Usually I can’t stand pregnancy speculation!! I do think she had a common 4 children belly, but my god those photos!!! She’d be quite far along too maybe?! She’s huge!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.