Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s not going to have a 5th bleeping child.
What is she, a bleeping rat?
On second thoughts, she does resemble one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’ll be funny as duck if she is pregnant and has to move since not pickle cottage isn’t ‘big enough’ for all of the kids. If she had got a professional in to help redo the layout everyone could have fitted in, with the annex as an extra place for something like a play room or whatever.
She has completely wasted the space in the whole house now.

Reactions: 16
If she isn't pregnant the outfit should be burned cos it's done nothing flattering for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was preggers what else does she have to be doing to fill her time expect crap DIY. Black and white montages of the feral child running at her and making seasonal photshots look painful.

Reactions: 11
Speculation everywhere lol
It make me cringe the way people come to Stacey’s defence as if she is going to see their comment and thank them, when she doesn’t even know if their existence and wouldn’t give a shiny tit anyway.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It make me cringe the way people come to Stacey’s defence as if she is going to see their comment and thank them, when she doesn’t even know if their existence and wouldn’t give a shiny tit anyway.
They are all at it now poor woman, why do people get so offended when people ask if someone is preggers lol especially when they look it! I remember when I was pregnant with my first i worked in a nursery and one parent when you could really tell said, well I thought you where but it was just after Xmas and thought it may just be some Xmas weight 🤣🤣 I wasn't offended one bit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she even have the room for another
She's got koads if room, her bedroom could be split into 3 rooms and she takes Micks room, plus kids can share. She could easily afford an extension and even make rooms for her older children, that she doesnt give a tit about. I doubt she'd do any of that, because that's the common sense approach.

Reactions: 12
Fucks sake she deffo looks up the duff. When's Tanjoe's birthday, will she be give birth on his birthday? 🙄 or is she far enough along to have a Christmas baby? Imagine the Insta content you could stretch out of that!!

Reactions: 7
It’s on YouTube now

Id been firmly on the “she’s had 4 kids it’s a mum tum catching up with her; leave her alone” team, but gotta say, that’s looking like a baby in there…. She seemed pretty keen to hide it too. Time shall tell.

Reactions: 10
She admitted it wasn’t called Pickle Cottage when she bought it at the beginning there. A few of her deluded followers will be gutted. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s the dress. But, she’s tied the belt above bump area so it does look like she is pregnant.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one in the world who thinks Stacey has ruined her new house and took all the character and charm away????
6578F501-3338-439B-AD82-63D1FC28694F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.