Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do that gormless "smile" she looks like she's straining for a tit. So unattractive.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I can guarantee at least 3 of my friends will have her bleeping book on pre order, cringe for the 2nd hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She's on this morning, and her middle area looks very... expanded.

Also her DIYs are crap.

Reactions: 9
Roess looking like who the hell is this and why does he have such big teeth ?
View attachment 1612882
look.at.his.nails. I think I might be sick. Also reckon she looks pregnant- she did on yacht on hen do too. Reveal on joint birthday?
“guys I carnnnttt beleaaaavvvv it, heres Rosie posir, just turned one and silly old me is up the duff again. What am I like! I told joe not to wash those windows“ giggle squint horse mouth smile

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She's on this morning, and her middle area looks very... expanded.

Also her DIYs are crap.
Yeah I thought she was couple months ago then last couple days thought no but now today maybe but them clothes are so unflattering that could be a factor lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
look.at.his.nails. I think I might be sick. Also reckon she looks pregnant- she did on yacht on hen do too. Reveal on joint birthday?
“guys I carnnnttt beleaaaavvvv it, heres Rosie posir, just turned one and silly old me is up the duff again. What am I like! I told joe not to wash those windows“ giggle squint horse mouth smile
Ohhhhh! Hello... I like rusty spoons 😂

I think that's definitely a baby bump
100%, I'd put money on it.

Reactions: 3
The way the tie on that dress is up over where a bump would be. Why would you tie it up there?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.