Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not cringing with embarrassment that the message she shared was from her sister?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bleeping hate those zip up jumpers with the trapezium shape on the front. They’ll all look so dated this time next year.

I can’t get over her always trying to look generous and charitable with other peoples money. First the ikea tables, and now twice she’s had ITS make up the savings of shooting in her home as a giveaway. Who does she think she is, Robin bleeping Hood? Give away something of your own you idle cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
My sister in law has shared Stacey's ITS giveaway, time to talk my brother into getting a divorce 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How is she not cringing with embarrassment that the message she shared was from her sister?
just seen that! Like why wouldn’t you crop the whole thing, its clear who the message is from!! Just shows what they are like doesn’t it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you mean this one? I spotted that but thought surely she’d have covered it up a bit more/entirely! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤔
Yes! Someone up thread posted it so went away to look and couldn’t believe it. It’s just annoying that Tattlers are the only ones likely to look for (and find!!) deceit.

Reactions: 10
I detect a bit of passive aggressive between Skanky and Skeletor. I’m getting the 🍿 out. 👀👊🏻

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how much stuff she’s flogged in just one week

The week off advertising must of killed her and now she’s cramming in everything in one week

I wish people would stop buying all the tit these scammers are flogging

Oh and the “so many people are asking “
NO they are not !! Obviously only sticker sister is asking 🤣🤣 The shame 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she not lying of course about the hair/shower if them children had a proper routine she would be able to get up have a shower and get dressed before they wake-up! This iswhat I do I thought that what everyone did but obviously not lol
my children are the same ages as Mick and Roesssss, and the older ones are twins! They have a routine (not that they follow it hahahhahha *manic no sleep laughter*). I have virtually no help during the week & even though it’s madness, I still manage to have a shower everyday, wash my hair regularly AND do all the cooking,cleaning, washing without the help of a nanny or a cleaner. And work part time. And go to therapy twice a week, do the school runs on my days off, take the children to sports clubs… the list goes on

this is why she annoys me so much. Stop pretending to b relatable - if I could afford help I would love it! But stop lying.

for someone who doesn’t come from money and has been a single mum she is so bleeping lazy and out of touch with reality.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.