Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty Dave 🤢
What a creep. He's so repulsive 🤢🤢🤢
Indeed, I was just coming on to say Dodgy Dave’s back to his antics once again! 😳

Oh yes, he’s back off on his jollies and also once again on his own. Still the billy-no-mates routine seems to work just fine for him as he has of course managed to surround himself by a group of bikini clad woman young enough to be his daughter. 🙄😖

I can only imagine they cracked open the duty free on the plane as I can’t think of any other reason they’d be swarming round him; maybe he impresses them with the ‘I’m a professional photographer, you wouldn’t believe what I can do with my zoom lens’ talk and with half a bottle of cheap voddy and a couple of all-inclusive cocktails inside you it seems like a good idea… alcohol has a lot to answer for! 🤭😆

Reactions: 7
If she keeps up im going to shove her in her own bloody pool! Making out she is struggling to heat the house like the rest of us with her oh i treated me and Peanut to a few logs on the fire just duck right off you smelly witch

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can't find it now but I'd screenshot the little shoe cupboard area in the utility she had posted a few days back maybe (sorry I've been a bit up the wall so dipping on and off) - everyone had a space with their name on it but Harry. I thought it was awful. My mum and dad separated when I was small and my step mother never made us welcome. She one said when my dad told her he had kids she was going to leave him, I was 9 when she told me this. She has 2 of her own who are treated so differently to us - even now at 29 I am often left at the front door whilst she fetches my dad if I visit. So I really feel for him. No matter how you're treated at home with your mum you never feel 100% it's very crappy. I hope it is a case of his mum doesn't want him on her page and when he visits he is treated very differently to what we see and if not, Stacey you're a massive bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why they need to have their names printed next to their bleeping shoes anyway.
It’s pretty obvious that SS plastic clodhopping travesties don’t belong to Hucknall ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely Adam Frisbys and ITSs golden girl. He promotes her collections more than any of the other collabs, her giveaways are better and now apparently after a review, they’re bringing the prices down on her new collection 🙄 She promotes her ITS collections less than any of the other girls do and she basically does what the duck she wants regarding photoshoots while still playing the I’m so modest/humble card 😴

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely Adam Frisbys and ITSs golden girl. He promotes her collections more than any of the other collabs, her giveaways are better and now apparently after a review, they’re bringing the prices down on her new collection 🙄 She promotes her ITS collections less than any of the other girls do and she basically does what the duck she wants regarding photoshoots while still playing the I’m so modest/humble card 😴
Brought the prices down after a review? More likely they have seen how low the likes are on her last post and are desperate to get the tat shifted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't wait to see the cost lol as everything else in her collection is like 5/10 quid now even her most recent lol

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh- her new ‘collection’ is cream and grey washed out loungewear made of synthetic fabric 😍 is this real?! Who wants to wear that?! Stace babes didn’t you hear, lockdown is not a thing now, people actually go out and about and might want to wear real clothes. I’m baffled by that pile of tat. Ooh she’s going to ‘answer our questions’ let me guess what those’ll be; will it be a range of sizes Stace? (Yes so important to me that it’s available in different sizes so humans can buy it) Is it sustainable babes? (yes omg so important to me but this answer is just greenwashing because it’s a fast fashion brand) will there be a giveaway hun? (Yes so important to me and I’ve been allowed to do 2!) etc etc she might as well copy and paste from every other line she’s ever done YAWNNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t post on here much but Shergar needs to duck off posting her kids saying “I hope it makes you smile as much as it did me” she’s an absolute loon if she thinks that makes other people smile

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.