Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play spot the difference between this jumper that Stacey has been designing for the last two years and this one from J D Williams…
Stop it 😭 hahaha talk about copying word for word. I agree with an above comment that SS range quality will be dog tit, but that is EXACTLY the same.. from the amount of stripes, to the neck design, to the zip, to the zig zag white pattern. How exactly has that taken her and ITS to design it I’ll never know 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Thread title..It's a #AD a day for triple S but that jumper that took 2 years is a fu©kin mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just jumping out of my lane, to say her In the tit range, is in fact tit and that gormless smile she does while posing is also so tit. No need to make herself look more like a gormless twit than nature intended. As you were

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion;
Looking after the kids without Hoe, look at my ITS camel toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh get the duck out. I just looked at the in the tit website to actually see this Glourious shoot in full….it’s litterally selfies in the mirror with an iPhone……what even is that? Like what?? I know in the tit love a good iPhone for pictures but mirror selfies are really taking the piss. No wonder they can ‘push the price as low as we can for you’ if that’s as far as the marketing goes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh get the duck out. I just looked at the in the tit website to actually see this Glourious shoot in full….it’s litterally selfies in the mirror with an iPhone……what even is that? Like what?? I know in the tit love a good iPhone for pictures but mirror selfies are really taking the piss. No wonder they can ‘push the price as low as we can for you’ if that’s as far as the marketing goes 😬

at least Jac Jossa gets a photo shoot? She actually promotes her clothes and they do look appealing and a bit more colourful than beige!
Also off topic but I noticed the hinch thread title about the content being really slow?
that’s like Stacey now. Not really a lot going on is there 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.