Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm, nothing like dog piss leaves to give your home that Skanky Solomon scent 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All jokes aside but that really is a load of unflattering tat! Anyone saying it's nice must be in a different world!

Reactions: 12
All jokes aside but that really is a load of unflattering tat! Anyone saying it's nice must be in a different world!
It really does look unflattering. You can tell by the way shes having to heavily 'pose' that it just hangs off you like the sack of tit it is. One wear and it'll be misshapen and ruined

Reactions: 11
If she not lying of course about the hair/shower if them children had a proper routine she would be able to get up have a shower and get dressed before they wake-up! This iswhat I do I thought that what everyone did but obviously not lol
She could do this or if her older kidd actually lived in the same house as her and the precious two she could ask them to sit with them while she had a quick shower. Bet she's regretting that annex now.

Reactions: 4
So she has washed her hair for the first time in at least two weeks? bleeping filthy and absolutely no excuse! Im a single mum at one point i had 3 under six and i managed to shower every day oh and get dressed i worked part time too she's just bone bleeping idle lets face it even with Joe there she pays no more attention to her personal hygiene
It’s looking a bit grey at the top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mmm, nothing like dog piss leaves to give your home that Skanky Solomon scent 🚽
Well that’s her next Airwick project sorted then;

Once again Stacey and Airwick have collaborated to create a one off and quite unique set of aromas for the home. We are proud to present:

‘Dog piss and soggy leaves woodland walk.’

As well as all the unpleasant smells that accompany walking the dog on a rainy day, there are also subtle undertones of stale fag smoke, unwashed bodies, dog muck and general dirt and grubbiness to ensure as soon as you buy and start using this special limited edition Airwick product it’ll be like being transported to Stacey’s home. 😳

Soon to be found in the ‘Reduced to Clear’ section of your local supermarket… don’t all rush at once now folks! 🤢😉

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was that tit she, served up. The tiny pot of rice for them all.
Also and ad for the free kitchen bits.

Reactions: 9
Oh stace you’ve cocked up your pre records again and plated up joes dinner even though he’s not home till Tuesday hun…..not sure anyone would want to eat that slop mind. It didn’t look all that appetising 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had to say—— hello fresh doesn’t cost them anything beacuse they get it for FREE to advertise it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Saw a similar jumper in M&S today. The branches in the vase look tit. Her range looks bloody awful - again. One wash that'll be bobbly and overstretched ready for the tip. 'I'm a saint and I shot the range from my bedroom get me, so you could win some dosh' oh bore off 🥱 roots are out as per. L'Oréal must be so glad to have partnered up with her! I could go on and on with my angry pregnancy hormones - she's grating on me more than usual of late but I shall leave it there and go make a brew!

Reactions: 11
I used to get Hello Fresh years ago but it definitely didn’t work out cheaper for me unless they have decreased their prices. I also found their meat portions tiny. I went on their site just now and they don’t even tell you the price of the plans until you have signed up.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How bleeping pathetic, making yourself a cup of tea and then shuffling over to your crappy pumpkin picture and taking a photo (ensuring all the surrounding tat is in shot) then posting to a load of strangers online.
God forbid she could just bleeping drink it!
I’m on cup of tea number 3 by 7am at the moment 😂😂 I definitely drink them!!!!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t want to be changing Roess nappy after that meal for a baby maybe a bit too strong but maybe she’s used to it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.