Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teatwo

Talking about how she's thinking about all the homeless people needing somewhere to live and the royals having houses to spare....doesn't she have 2 houses???

Why doesn't she open her 1st home to the needy if she's that worried?
She doesn’t even open up her home to her 2 sons never mind the homeless 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Ha ha loving all the comments on Twitter

“Stacey Solomon, somebody who is wealthy well beyond her own use, talent or skill, who offers precious little to society at large, moaning about the royal family being wealthy beyond their use, talent or skill and offering precious little to society.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SourGreenApples

I wanted my daughter to go to a particular school. She wanted to go with her friends. I took her to the entrance exam (which she could have done with her eyes shut) and she wrote on the paper "I do not want to go to this school" 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Talking about how she's thinking about all the homeless people needing somewhere to live and the royals having houses to spare....doesn't she have 2 houses???

Why doesn't she open her 1st home to the needy if she's that worried?
Or she could let homeless people camp on her land.
Her and Mick could open a soup kitchen with their tomatoes that they pick every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Stupid cunt..she doesn’t get why ‘we are obsessed with these humans who are the same as us’…hmmm yeah that’s what I think when I look at you love and wonder why people are obsessed with you and other fuckwits on Instagram..your not fit to mention our wonderful Queen, you wouldn’t know what hard work was..cunt!,
The Queen - still working 2 days before she died.
Charles - working every day so far since his mother died, and will continue working until after the funeral.
Stacey - barely done a weeks worth of work in total this year.

Totally the same as you, Stace. Can’t think why people might have respect for them. 🙄

• Heart
I’m sorry but pretending you need to save the firewood as if you can’t afford to purchase more is insulting. Then to say it’s reminded to you buy a fire guard…you have lived in the house over a year. That should have been a priority when you first moved in with small children and dogs not glue gunning test tubes to the wall in the conservatory.

• Sad
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
1B1FB415-21F1-47FB-9894-CB1FB6D1E0FB.jpeg

So she was on a train today? When exactly in between school runs and painting… Stacey telling porky pies and passing off pre records as today… Who would have thought? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
On her wedding day, most people had guessed when it was, she/her management kept posting things on insta one was getting in the bath mid afternoon. Her sheep refused to believe it was her wedding day as she was in the bath 🤣🤣
Whilst most of us refused to believe she was in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @MyrtleRV for the thread title.
993A85E9-D2D9-41B2-89B1-B6254DF1C935.jpeg

There is a wiki so please read it if you’re new.

A few things to note:

• The two eldest live in the annexe, it is a separate building right next to the pool.
  • This is not a rave thread - https://tattle.life/threads/stacey-solomon.4214/
  • The majority of us don’t care if Hinch will be upset about something the Skank has done, or about Hinch at all, so keep it to the Hinch thread.
  • Stacey Skanky Solomon Swash is a shit mum.
  • Please refer to Rex as Mick or Mad Mick, thank you.
Please can someone do a re-cap, I can’t be bothered to do one.

SSSS is currently in Disneyland Paris with Mad Mick and most probably the other cash cow, Joes whereabouts are currently unknown. SSSS has decided to visit Disneyland when the older two are with their Dads, because she’s a shit mum and doesn’t appear to care about them two. Sticker sister has shared stories of Mick at disneyland, but none of mum of the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I bet she is gutted making them comments on LW.. imagine how much content she could of put out this week…

Can imagine it now…

Shitty burnt biscuits in the shape of a crown..
bog roll tubes dressed up as the royals..
peanut spray painted beige to look like a corgi..

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Saw on Jemma's q and a that her and scabby took tupperware containers to the breakfast buffet and filled them with pancakes and fruit for the kids to snack on during the day pair of tight cunts imagine getting there for breakfast on the first day of your magical holiday to Disneyland that youve worked hard to pay for just to find nothing left because they nabbed it all? Yes im sure staff keep it topped up etc but thats not the point pair of bitches can easily afford a snack for the kids while they're out and about probably stuffed it down their own necks anyway

• Wow
  • Angry
The Queen was a remarkable woman who knew what humility and hard work meant, unlike influencers like Stacey, who will do and say anything for attention and to profit from

• Heart