Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MyrtleRV for the thread title.
993A85E9-D2D9-41B2-89B1-B6254DF1C935.jpeg

There is a wiki so please read it if you’re new.

A few things to note:

• The two eldest live in the annexe, it is a separate building right next to the pool.
  • This is not a rave thread - https://tattle.life/threads/stacey-solomon.4214/
  • The majority of us don’t care if Hinch will be upset about something the Skank has done, or about Hinch at all, so keep it to the Hinch thread.
  • Stacey Skanky Solomon Swash is a tit mum.
  • Please refer to Rex as Mick or Mad Mick, thank you.
Please can someone do a re-cap, I can’t be bothered to do one.

SSSS is currently in Disneyland Paris with Mad Mick and most probably the other cash cow, Joes whereabouts are currently unknown. SSSS has decided to visit Disneyland when the older two are with their Dads, because she’s a tit mum and doesn’t appear to care about them two. Sticker sister has shared stories of Mick at disneyland, but none of mum of the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Awwww dead chuffed with thread title but tbh I can’t take the credit; it’s Stacey, she practically writes the stuff herself! 🤭

🥂So here’s to you Triple S; you keep being the duplicitous, manipulative, lying, conniving, beggy, braggy, fake breathy irritating crappy mothering twit that you are and we’ll keep coming up with the titles! 😉👍

No, no, no need to thank us, I think it’s fair to say you keep many of us amused for hours on end, just sadly not in the ways you would like to think. Tbh most of us would rather chew our own arms off than have to sit through you squinting and breathily giggling your way through most of the stuff that you stick on Instagram, however it can’t be denied that between you and that extortionately priced sticker making sister of yours we get hours of hilarity, outrage and just general bitching content so you keep posting away to your heart’s content petal, you can be sure we’ll find ways to comment on it! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They isn't much to recap. She has stayed home to have a homeymoon with the kids and no phones. She has been quite just posting wedding stuff and ads. They haven't really left the house except to go to Asda. Now Zach and Leighton have gone to their dads and Stacey, Joe, Rex and Rose are in Disneyland Paris with Jemma and family but Stacey hasn't said she's there. At first Jemma tried to hide the fact they were there but both Joe and Rex were spotted in Jemma's stories and Stacey was seen with a fan. Now Rex is appearing in Jemma's stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good recap- has anyone ever read / seen the film “flowers in the attic” - those kids lives will soon become “pickles in the cottage” never allowed out, locked up.

They isn't much to recap. She has stayed home to have a homeymoon with the kids and no phones. She has been quite just posting wedding stuff and ads. They haven't really left the house except to go to Asda. Now Zach and Leighton have gone to their dads and Stacey, Joe, Rex and Rose are in Disneyland Paris with Jemma and family but Stacey hasn't said she's there. At first Jemma tried to hide the fact they were there but both Joe and Rex were spotted in Jemma's stories and Stacey was seen with a fan. Now Rex is appearing in Jemma's stories.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The only recap we need is that SSS is a tit mum and waited until the older boys were with their dad before she took Mick and Roess to Disney Land.

Her wedding spam is over at last and we have the autumnal crafts to look forward to before she plans an outrageous pink party for Roess turning 1 🤮🤮🤮 There’s no forgetting her birthday.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The only recap we need is that SSS is a tit mum and waited until the older boys were with their dad before she took Mick and Roess to Disney Land.

Her wedding spam is over at last and we have the autumnal crafts to look forward to before she plans an outrageous pink party for Roess turning 1 🤮🤮🤮 There’s no forgetting her birthday.
Oh it's going to be some mummy daughter joint party crap! Why on earth did Roess have to be born on her birthday the tit is never going to end! I feel sorry for Roess every year it will be ohhhhh rosey it's our special day tomorrow, you know I waited forever for you and you made it even more special oooohhh rosey it's soooo special

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh it's going to be some mummy daughter joint party crap! Why on earth did Roess have to be born on her birthday the tit is never going to end! I feel sorry for Roess every year it will be ohhhhh rosey it's our special day tomorrow, you know I waited forever for you and you made it even more special oooohhh rosey it's soooo special
Almost as if she’d fixed it ….. wouldn’t put anything past her as a business opportunity

Reactions: 10
Not sure if these have been posted but I am on holiday so only posting when I'm on WiFi.
From the sisters ig.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure that is Joe in the train station video, whoever it is looks very smart and taller than I imagine Joe to be! They do obviously have SS with them doing their family of 5 photos and videos though

Reactions: 5
We've only got Skanky's dubious word for that. If she told me it was raining I'd look out of the window! Wouldn't put anything past that unwashed cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We've only got Skanky's dubious word for that. If she told me it was raining I'd look out of the window! Wouldn't put anything past that unwashed cow.
She went as far as showing her birth certificate after we all speculated there were anomalies in her timeline - remember the trip the pumpkin patch? The cup of tea in the garden with her dad? Nah. None of it added up. I believe that birth certificate as much as I’ll believe her wedding certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She went as far as showing her birth certificate after we all speculated there were anomalies in her timeline - remember the trip the pumpkin patch? The cup of tea in the garden with her dad? Nah. None of it added up. I believe that birth certificate as much as I’ll believe her wedding certificate.
Who knows what is real and what is fiction in Swalloman world 👀
The lies just drip off her tongue like a trail of snot from a kid with a cold.
Still, if she wasn't pimping out her kids, and ripping off her sheep during a financial crisis, how would she heat that pool.
She is just so lucky and appreciates it all, oh and she loves us all to the moon and back.
Aren't we lucky 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s because he looks like Mick Hucknall, which is even funnier because SSS and Joe went to see him a few weeks ago 😂 it’s like they were trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s not gonna mention she went to Disney is she? Jemma might even make out she took Rex for Stacey. I mean Jemma said they were heading home so the stories from tonight could be real and they are now back

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So she’s going to pretend like mick hasn’t been seen and posted by her sister at Disney. When she posted prentending to be in bed with him, and pretend like all she’s done this summer is stay home, go to Asda and Change the bin? What a load of tit.
surely even the thickest woolly sheep will see through that?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She is 100% there, otherwise during that sickening video of the 5 of them....where was Mick initially? Wandering around aimlessly on his own? Jemma realised Rex had been spotted so appeared to have gone with the narrative that they took him without Stacey. But she is definitely there....otherwise why the duck the initial first video which suggested just her family of 5 were there?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is 100% there, otherwise during that sickening video of the 5 of them....where was Mick initially? Wandering around aimlessly on his own? Jemma realised Rex had been spotted so appeared to have gone with the narrative that they took him without Stacey. But she is definitely there....otherwise why the duck the initial first video which suggested just her family of 5 were there?
She showed herself in bed with Mick,just didn't say she was in Disney so she can't say her sister took him..I hope the two older boys are having too much fun with their dads to be bothred that their mother couldn't be arsed to take them away but takes Mick as soon as they're out of sight

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.