Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New post has a low amount of likes. Lost some engagement me thinks
Maybe some of her followers already have that jumper she claims to have worked in for 2 years, yet ITS have clearly copied, and realise she’s no clothing designer, but is a prolific liar ! You have to be careful when you lie about something.

Reactions: 6
She is such a LIAR!!

she has just said that she loves this stripe jumper that SHE has been working on for 2 YEARS! Funny how it’s the exact same one that JD Williams was selling last year! I recognised it instantly!
I kind of pity empty fake liars and cheats, they are devoid of creativity, copy cats and they know it.

Her. Brats. Do Not. Make. Me.Smile🤬
They make me think their parents are pimps.
They make me think their mother is ashamed of their natural ginger hair.
They make me think that the apple never falls far from the tree in terms of genes.
They make me think they are exploited.
But. No. They do not in any way make me smile/ make my day.
I do feel sorry for children growing up with the world view of the parents, they are innocent up to a point, as they make their way through the world causing similar distruction I lose empathy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has goofy even worked for them for 2 years?
Ha ha so true she started working with them in 2021 🤣🤣🤣 googled and found this 🤣🤣

“””In The Style announces collaboration with Stacey Solomon
By Danielle Wightman-Stone
6 Apr 2021”””

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she has washed her hair for the first time in at least two weeks? bleeping filthy and absolutely no excuse! Im a single mum at one point i had 3 under six and i managed to shower every day oh and get dressed i worked part time too she's just bone bleeping idle lets face it even with Joe there she pays no more attention to her personal hygiene

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Omg she’s continuously showing pumpkins, even with her staged cup of tea. She’s so shady - gearing her followers up to buy everything she shows them. Help her pay for Christmas, and her winter energy bills this year. She has no money worries, so I wish she’d stop with trying to pretend she is relatable. She’s a multi millionaire with 2 properties (think her old property is still for sale?).

Reactions: 7
If she not lying of course about the hair/shower if them children had a proper routine she would be able to get up have a shower and get dressed before they wake-up! This iswhat I do I thought that what everyone did but obviously not lol

Reactions: 8
Nothing would give me more pleasure than taking her first mug of tea of the day in that bloody eyerollingly predictable, twee as duck pumpkin mug and bounce it off the floor so it smashed to smithereens. Oooops, me and my butterfingers… 😉😬

If I was really lucky she might be wearing one of her pale knitted monstrosities as well (remember they’re super soft and comfy folks, who’d have thunk it of recycled materials eh? 🙄 Cretin…) so said spilt tea completely drenches her and we all know how tea stains are an absolute nightmare to get out don’t we? Shame… 😖

Fair to say it’s been one of those days and tbh I could do without her shite. I can also do without her ‘poor little old Stacey’ act, all because she’s having to do what thousands of people do everyday and with nothing like the input, finances or resources that she has behind her. Cheeky mare, she should be ashamed. Anyway, enough of that, time to make myself feel better I think, now where’s that pumpkin mug!?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How bleeping pathetic, making yourself a cup of tea and then shuffling over to your crappy pumpkin picture and taking a photo (ensuring all the surrounding tat is in shot) then posting to a load of strangers online.
God forbid she could just bleeping drink it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How bleeping pathetic, making yourself a cup of tea and then shuffling over to your crappy pumpkin picture and taking a photo (ensuring all the surrounding tat is in shot) then posting to a load of strangers online.
God forbid she could just bleeping drink it!
She can't just drink it she has to push the whole look what a busy mum i am especially having to manage the children alone im only just getting my first tea of the day at 2.30. Probably lay in bed for most of the morning apart from a quick fag out the window lying witch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Honestly I crack myself up
Sometimes”

I’m sorry but there is nothing more annoying than a self proclaimed out of the norm, “what am I like I’m so quirky” personality type.

Putting branches in a vase isn’t that weird Stace, you’re actually very mundane

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her sister sent her that message asking for a giveaway, she’s reposted it now but covered her profile pic up with a black heart emoji. So sincere Stacey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That ITS has got to be the worst ever tit,gunna go all out of shape and bobbly after 1 wash! It all looks vile on her, of course as usual it's her most favourite collection 😡😡 dirty smelly lying woman she is, God hell us all over the next 2 weeks with the biggest OTT 1st birthday ever !!! Good old relatable arse wash !!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.