Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pregnant.
Groundbreaking I know.
do they even know each other? 😂 bleeping hell stace you do love to jump on a bandwagon

I wonder if Molly Mae will have the same 24 hours as everyone else after the baby is born. Another lazy twit who forgets how privileged they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
do they even know each other? 😂 bleeping hell stace you do love to jump on a bandwagon

I wonder if Molly Mae will have the same 24 hours as everyone else after the baby is born. Another lazy twit who forgets how privileged they are.
She’ll have nannies so she still won’t understand how the real world works works 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:

so desperate for engagement she’s using other peoples news, still nothing she says appears to be true

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
FB4F8180-CD1C-4F97-A7B2-D99F34D77D56.jpeg

what the help is going on with her hand? It’s all distorted and her neck is too!

also sustainable. Bollocks is it. You can’t sell any thing that that cost which isn’t made in a sweat shop, modern slavery rife and full of nasty polyester. I work in sustainability and she is a huge part of the mess the world is in with throwaway fashion. I actually detest this woman. Vile

Reactions: 19
I just had to laugh, on another thread I’m on someone has written how great Skanky‘s collection is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she can’t be bothered to really promote her collection but can find the time to come on her stories to brag about it already being over 50% sold out while still playing the ‘I’m so humble, I’m so modest, I’m so grateful’ card 🤦🏻‍♀️ All I can say is there must be a lot of sad people in this country if they are rushing to buy that awful looking cheaply made tat.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Half sold out because they only stock a couple of pieces in the smaller and bigger sizes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just had to laugh, on another thread I’m on someone has written how great Skanky‘s collection is 😂
I know hinch is sore with you lol but someone said on there how great sss collections was and that hinch would be jealous lol made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know hinch is sore with you lol but someone said on there how great sss collections was and that hinch would be jealous lol made me laugh
Ha,ha, I don’t see how anyone would be jealous. It does seem like a lot of her sheep are on that thread.

I don‘t mind Hinch, don’t follow her, I just hate when they come over here saying how great SSS is and how Hinch will be bothered as to me it’s like who cares, why would you post that on here, I wouldn’t post the reverse in the Hinch thread. Anyway, what the poster wrote about how great the collection is, is hilarious, I imagine she got laughed at 😂

Reactions: 8
£40 and under 😭

Is she crying for the poor sods who might buy something ?
She doesn’t expect anyone to buy it then why make it 🤷‍♀️ Ffs

So she can’t be bothered to really promote her collection but can find the time to come on her stories to brag about it already being over 50% sold out while still playing the ‘I’m so humble, I’m so modest, I’m so grateful’ card 🤦🏻‍♀️ All I can say is there must be a lot of sad people in this country if they are rushing to buy that awful looking cheaply made tat.
Must sell itself 😂

Let’s play spot the difference between this jumper that Stacey has been designing for the last two years and this one from J D Williams…
Oh no way 😳😂

Reactions: 2
Typical ITS shabby copies of bog standard clothes.
Designer label my arse!
If anyone I know shares her can't give it away, I'm chucking em off my follow list.
Actually I've not seen anyone I know posting it thank god 🤬

Reactions: 4
Let’s play spot the difference between this jumper that Stacey has been designing for the last two years and this one from J D Williams…
The in the style one looks awful, the sip part looks really stiff and is a deeper cream, probably cause the fabric is thicker at the zip and thin and see-through on the rest of the top.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.