Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always surprised that people think the rspca actually do anything for animals, they are awful and only in it for the publicity.
For some reason they pop into my mind when I hear about cruelty, but I know they are useless in practice and in court.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Stacey just move her into her own room. Why make every little thing a massive thing. Inch by inch. Jeeeesus!! Do the work and parent.

P.s sorry for swearing but by god she annoys me lol

Reactions: 13
Jesus Stacey just move her into her own room. Why make every little thing a massive thing. Inch by inch. Jeeeesus!! Do the work and parent.

P.s sorry for swearing but by god she annoys me lol
Meanwhile her eldest boys are sleeping in an entirely different building to her 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So the cot is now in their room,she should have been in it from 6mts so no wonder she don't like it,
So where was roess when they went to bed to do "Autumn crafts" !!

Reactions: 16
Hope the ‘animal rescue’ place where they got that dog from feel bad giving them the dog! As most animal rescues don’t give you dogs with children under a certain age!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s had 3 other kids, she knows how to get a child into their own room or house in her case! Everything is just so people message her for yet more engagement!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
With the news that the Queen is very poorly and all her family going to Balmoral, Stacey will be stuck for content soon as she's stated that she doesn't see the point of the Royal Family so won't be able to make any comment 😎

• Haha
  • Sad
She can't get any lower posting her tit crafts when the queen is likely dying wow!
Why does it matter about the Queen? It's not a member of her family or her friend. Its sad when someone dies, but life goes on and I can't understand being upset over someone you don't know.

Reactions: 11
She's an 'influencer' she needs to be more sensitive
Why? It's just the queen, it's not like there has been a mass shooting or something devastating.
The queen is no better than anyone else.

There is a royal family thread to discuss the queen - https://tattle.life/threads/the-royal-family-17.33007/page-29#post-11633390

Sorry there is this thread as well - https://tattle.life/threads/the-queen.33368/

I'm not trying to moderate, just trying to stop arguments that will happen and digressing from the dirty woman we're here to talk about 😂

• Heart
No she doesn’t. It’s irrelevant. The queen isn’t dead for a start. If she had died we’d all be aware of it already. But, it’s also irrelevant to her job.
Sorry I'm digressing, but she's probably already dead and they'll announce it later. I'm just glad I have Netflix and Disney plus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't get any lower posting her tit crafts when the queen is likely dying wow!
She has definitely stooped lower than this...... So just because a woman she doesn't personally know is ALLEGEDLY dying means she can't do certain things......?

Reactions: 5
Sorry I'm digressing, but she's probably already dead and they'll announce it later. I'm just glad I have Netflix and Disney plus.

Not meaning to derail but wanted to add:

She’s not dead. I’ve got pals who work in radio and they literally have an alarm that goes off if she dies as they have to follow a procedure and go into mourning straight away. One of them would have mentioned it by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.